Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The big 50... ...... er.......... uh .............. um...........0

Well, it took me alot longer than it took Wewus, but I'm finally hitting 500 posts. My first gold record, so to speak. The forums and members have been very helpful and just plain fun. Thanks for helping me get even less sleep, and spending even less time with my family (even my 8 week old baby girl). Good times! :thu:
No matter how good something is, there will always be someone blasting away on a forum somewhere about how much they hate it.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You said it better than I could have. I [i]was[/i] trying to think of something clever, though. Muchas gracias a Gus! Yo no recuerdo que hacer 'accents' en los palabras de espanol.
No matter how good something is, there will always be someone blasting away on a forum somewhere about how much they hate it.

[quote]Originally posted by The Matt: [b]Muchas gracias a Gus! Yo no recuerdo que hacer 'accents' en los palabras de espanol.[/b][/quote]Hola ! The "acentos" are typed using the ALT key and a number, just like this: ALT + 160 = á ALT + 130 = é ALT + 161 = í ALT + 162 = ó ALT + 163 = ú ALT + 164 = ñ ALT + 165 = Ñ :thu:

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

My heartiest congrats !!!! [quote]Originally posted by GusTraX: [b]Congrats ! :thu: Your wife could be happy you have a gold member... :D [/b][/quote]uhh Gus - I don't know....I don't remember him mentioning anything about his wife. Might she try to sell it for jewelry she could wear? Ouch! Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Go for the gold! I just did, last week, myself. So, if it took us both about 14 months to go gold, I guess we'll be into summer next year before we get a new distinction? Here's to having something to show for being constructive... :p

"It's all about the... um-m-m, uh-h-h..."

Good for you. Nobody can post as long and hard the Wus so you're doing a great service to him by not slowing the server down by posting too often. :thu:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived