Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Biggest JERK on these forums?

Who is the certain forum member who, to you, never gives any real answers, who's replies you skip right over (or read anyway in HOPES that it will break their cycle), and who's opinions you never give a damn about anyway because they're just so, well, uselessly opinionated? Yes, I'm too big of a wuss to put my hand on the chopping block first.
No matter how good something is, there will always be someone blasting away on a forum somewhere about how much they hate it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Franknputer: [b]Ooh! Ooh! Pick Me! Pick Me! :wave: [/b][/quote]Screw U!!! I'm the biggest!!! I'M the biggest!!! :D :D :D [/b][/quote]Not a chance pal! You blew it with that "free gear" giveaway. ;) I, OTOH, probably qualify. :eek:

The Matt, It would appear that you are talking about Alpha Jerk. My experiences with him have been pleasant, probably unlike yours, for whatever reasons. There's a whole plethora of personalities on these forums. There's no gaurantee that I will see eye to eye with the "majority", or even harder, with every single memeber. Curve can be very caustic at times, Nika quite long winded and cock-sure, GM often displays a "dry" sense of humor, Fletcher skips the bullshit and dishes out double servings of profanity etc..., Poelo always seems to be on the "other" side of the issue... Coaster, Cereal, Wewus & Khan are in a whole 'nother league by themselves, Alpha has amassed a high "post count" "The Major", Lee1 (Blaske), Lee2 (L) & Lee :) more than often are beacons of sanity and reason... Even with their peculiarities, I look forward to reading posts from all of those cats mentioned above - information and knowledge aside, it provides what may be a different perspective on my rose colored world. My take on it is, if you feel like [b]I'm[/b] being a dickhead more than not, my profile provides links on how to communicate with me privately. Maybe I'm having a rough day/week/life. Drop me a line 1st - off forum, maybe we can work something out. Use the energy to get to know people. Well, that works for me anyways, nycdrew@thgworks.com

My vote is for "sparky" http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003158
The alchemy of the masters moving molecules of air, we capture by moving particles of iron, so that the poetry of the ancients will echo into the future.

[quote]Originally posted by iBotch: [b] [quote]Originally posted by S_Gould: [b]Well, I'm 6' 4" 220lbs so I ought to at least be in the running...[/b][/quote]6' 5", 230 lbs. Step aside. :D :D :D [/b][/quote]6' 6" 285...next?

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

Archived