Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Screeh plays the BASS

Cup

Yep! I couldn't believe my eyes/ears. I love a tv show called the Weakest Link (luckily those kind Brits have exported it to the U.S, so you may all know what I'm on about). Anyway, we sometimes get the U.S version screened here, it was a celebrity charity special and the actor who played Screech in Saved by the Bell was on....This was my teen- ly-in-bed-enjoying-the-summer-holiday-morning-t.v-show.

The mighty Screech (real name unknown and of little consequence) gave his credentials at the start...HE PLAYS BASS with a band called "Milky the flick knife"...well I think that's the name.

Any of you guys/gals in the U.S seen this band, can the Screechman play? I'd love to hear reviews..or even general praise for the show!

:D

CupMcMali...this monkey's gone to heaven :freak:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha!!!

i read the message title, and thought, no way he could be talkin about screech from saved by the bell... that show was fantastic...

it's still on nickelodeon every weekend here, we get "slaterfest" which is just saved by the bell back to back episodes every sunday morning... so when im home and bored, that's the go.

if anyone finds any mp3s of his band, post the URLs!

- roses on your breath but graveyards on your soul -

Yeah SheX, legendary programme. My silly spelling of the topic header didn't help, but Screech is the man! Slater can and will try to ooze mass appeal with his preppy chino's and muscle tops, but Everyone remembers Screech.

Unfortunately I've no sound card for this comp, so I'll not be able to check out the music.

p.s. I'm not even sure if that's the correct name of his band.

Cup :freak:

And did you know that Screeches big bro is Mike Diamond - aka Mike D - of the Beastie Boys. Back when they played instruments Mike D was the drummer. MCA is a damn good bassist too.
Ah, nice marmot.

Originally posted by phizz:

actually mike isn't dustin's brother... he talked about it in an interview with the onion or something... it was just a rumor...

shot down.
- roses on your breath but graveyards on your soul -

Archived