Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Excellent Peavey Customer Service

A few weeks ago I bought a used Databass combo (450 watts, 70 lbs, 15" Black Widow speaker). In decent shape but missing a couple of knobs. So three or four days ago I emailed the Peavey parts department asking for price and availabilty. Well today in the mail arrived both of the missing knobs--NO CHARGE!! What great service!

I've used lots of Peavey gear in the past--and this is one reason I will continue to recommend them. :thu:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bill C from Nashvegas:

A few weeks ago I bought a used Databass combo (450 watts, 70 lbs, 15" Black Widow speaker). In decent shape but missing a couple of knobs. So three or four days ago I emailed the Peavey parts department asking for price and availabilty. Well today in the mail arrived both of the missing knobs--NO CHARGE!! What great service!

I've used lots of Peavey gear in the past--and this is one reason I will continue to recommend them. :thu:

cool! http://nachtschlachtverbot.de/miss_piggy1.gif
lacochinita2003@yahoo.com

I had asked for schematics for my amp, Peavey 300 watt digital bass amp, and they sent them to me for free. Way good.
Bassplayers aren't paid to play fast, they're paid to listen fast.

About 10 years ago, they wanted $5 for a schematic of my Peavey T-60. I didn't want it that bad! ;)

A few years ago, just for fun, I decided to try contacting them again. They sent out the schem for free, along with another for my Peavey Pacer. Incidentally, both instruments were bought for my brother back in 1978. I still own them, but both need rebuilding.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

I have to say the cat guitar-playing Avitar is the coolest thing I've seen in a forum. Or Fora.

"We are the Federales... You know, the Mounted Police..."

---"If you're the police, where are your badges?"

"Bodges?..."

Originally posted by StoneKnife:

I have to say the cat guitar-playing Avitar is the coolest thing I've seen in a forum. Or Fora.

Why thanks, StoneKnife!

It's my cat, Domino. Doesn't he just ROCK!?!? ;):D

(It is my cat. I took a pic of him lying down, erased the background, and made him dance with a freeware animation program. I posted a thread about it, and... well.. one thing led to another and I had edited the original pic with the addition of my mini Les Paul-copy and "moving" paws! :) I'm not a great animator. I'd barely consider myself competant. But let's face it, digital photo enhancement/editing programs are the drum machines of the art world. The only difference is, in photo/graphics land, you can supply the raw data. ;) )

P.S. Sorry for rambling off topic, Bill C.

:freak:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived