Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's Get Serious

I'm thinking we might be running off some people we need around here acting so crazy, so I'm going to seriously try to straighten up. Really, trust me. I've been good today, haven't I? We have got to have more real topics here. I'm tired of laughing, my face hurts. It's all up to you. BTW I'm really a 58 year old insurance adjustor from Aberdeen N.C. Charlotte was the closest big city I'd ever been in. I'm married with four children. I raise hogs as a hobby and I also play bridge every Thursday, that's tonight, Yippee!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wewus being serious? Yeah, right. And pigs will fly outta my butt (it's big enough) and drop candies to small children. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

[quote]Originally posted by Dwarf: [b] And pigs will fly outta my butt (it's big enough) and drop candies to small children. -- Rob[/b][/quote]After the pigs come out, will there be room for a Mix+++ in there???
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by KHAN: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Dwarf: [b] And pigs will fly outta my butt (it's big enough) and drop candies to small children. -- Rob[/b][/quote]After the pigs come out, will there be room for a Mix+++ in there???[/b][/quote]There'll be room for an SSL J series board, and a nice chair for the engineer to sit on :) -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

[quote]Originally posted by Franknputer: [b]I think I mixed in that room before...never could get the smell outta my shoes... :freak: :eek: [/b][/quote]You mixed in The (s)Hit Factory? ;)
"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Archived