Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

how do i contact BP?

rumpelstiltskin.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we to assume that you've given your old post office your change of address? Anything that gets sent to your old address in your name would automatically be sent to your new address...

Rig:

Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling

Fender Deluxe V (Bartolini pickups and BTB-01 preamp)

Schecter Diamond Series Model T

Eden WT-400

Boss ME-50B

The Mac - My cover band

Originally posted by bassplayer7770:

Are we to assume that you've given your old post office your change of address? Anything that gets sent to your old address in your name would automatically be sent to your new address...

I think they'll only do that for 18 months though, after that, the mail sorter who hapens to be a bassplayer gets a free sub to BP...

Aerodyne Jazz Deluxe

Pod X3 Live

Roland Bolt-60 (modified)

Genz Benz GBE250-C 2x10

Acoustic 2x12 cab

Originally posted by danymal_x:

Originally posted by bassplayer7770:

I think they'll only do that for 18 months though, after that, the mail sorter who hapens to be a bassplayer gets a free sub to BP...
Right, 12 or 18 months gives you plenty of time to contact BP to change your address...

Rig:

Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling

Fender Deluxe V (Bartolini pickups and BTB-01 preamp)

Schecter Diamond Series Model T

Eden WT-400

Boss ME-50B

The Mac - My cover band

i did make the change, and i've only lived here for three months. :(

the post office in kalamazoo, MI, where i used to live, is pretty bad, apparently. of course, i'm not sure they forward magazines -- you're supposed to change your address with them. which is what i did, so i guess i'll just have to call. thanks, scoot and Joe.

navy aviator? no. there are a lot of those down here, though. no, i work for peavey, the other employer in town. the navy base is actually outside of meridian, which means peavey is the largest employer in the city.

thanks, ya'll.

robb.

Archived