Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I met a Forum Friend and they ROCK!!!!

Hey folks, I met Erik from Cottonmouth D.N.(CMDN), and they rocked like a motherf%#$er. Very tight band, great showmanship, and strong songs. It was great to put a face and personality to the posts. Erik and his band gets the bonafide :thu: Just thought I'd let you guys know, Jedi

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's cool, DUDE ;) I've been lucky enough on being able to meet some members of this and my own forum... its a great experience. Do they have a web site to check their music?

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Director de Ventas, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus Audio Electronics

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Definitely catch them, Curve. Their work ethic(something I know we both respect-WORK) is very apparent. Check them out, and Gus their is a link to their music on Erik's (CMDN) posts. And you're so right, it is a cool experience. Peace, Jedi

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

My brothers... As I sit here in my stupid office "cube" with about three hours of sleep under my barely open eyelids, I can only reflect on the lovely time my bandmates and I shared last night. By the way, I was here on time at 8:30am.... and I got in at 4am. Jedi... You're a real prince. It was great to meet you face-to-face. Thanks for the kind words and for making that 45 minute trip through deepest, darkest Baltimore to see us play. We really had a great time, and the booking agent (she was the cute tattooed, pierced woman in the miniskirt behind the bar) says she's planning to put us on with some national acts -- starting next month. I'll keep ya informed. Next time you're on the guest list, my man. Curve... Yeah, you missed us at The Pontiac last week. Amazingly, we drew a really great crowd for a Memorial Day weekend. I'll let you know when we'll be there again. I'm thinking it'll be late July.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

[quote]Originally posted by CMDN: [b] Jedi... You're a real prince. [/b][/quote][img]http://services.windowsmedia.com/artistpic/P24467PUPB6.jpg[/img] You mean Jedi's been doing the vocals all along, and this guy is just doing a Milli Vanilli? :D :D :D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Ted you're a riot.LOL. You know it's funny you mention this guy, as one might guess, he's probably the biggest influence on my music. So like the rest, I'm just trying to remake Prince records and sell them off as my own. ;) The purple Jedi

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

[quote]Originally posted by dblackjedi: [b]Ted you're a riot.LOL. You know it's funny you mention this guy, as one might guess, he's probably the biggest influence on my music. So like the rest, I'm just trying to remake Prince records and sell them off as my own. ;) The purple Jedi[/b][/quote]Just don't change your handle to "The Artist Formerly Known as Jedi"...hahaha... And Frank...thanks for making me spew my coffee again.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Yeah Frank, freakin' hilarious. Now I'm off to make a self proclaimed controversial album for the "Beautiful People." Jedi

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Archived