Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A Special Message To All Southern Californians

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]Cereal, like, ohmiGOD, duuuude, you're like fully sportin' a 'tude! I thought you were like, so rad, and now you're just like totally dissin' me just cuz I don't hang there anymore, I'm SO SURE! Like, lose the 'tude, dude! Hey, I may not have lived in L.A. for awhile now but I can still talk the talk! :D (like, gnarly) --Lee[/b][/quote]Like gag me with a frozen entree dood... and that's MISTER Cereal from now on (until I change it back)

• 7 months later...
[quote]Originally posted by soapbox: [b][b]Dude 1:[/b] "D-u-u-u-d-e!" [b]Dude 2:[/b] "D-u-u-u-d-e!" [b]Dude 1:[/b] "Dude, dija see NAMM?" [b]Dude 2:[/b] "D-u-u-u-d-e!?! It's [i]me[/i], dude! Know'm sayin'?" [b]Dude 1:[/b] "D-u-u-u-d-e! Righteous, dude!" [b]Dude 2:[/b] "Cool… Later dude." [b]Dude 1:[/b] "Peace dude!"[/b][/quote]A perfect example of why I moved the hell away from that nightmare over 30 years ago as far away as I could(NY). :wave:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by Alndln Hammer: A perfect example of why I moved the hell away from that nightmare over 30 years ago as far away as I could(NY). :wave: [/QB][/quote]Yeah, at least they talk real normal-like over there in NY...

Duuuude, I can't [i]believe[/i] this thread has, like, returned. It's like, duuude, I looked up and there it was again. That's like so totally freaky! Like, I thought it was like gone, and then it came back! Awesome. It's rad that like, you think something is like gone, and then it's like, back, or something. :cool: - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by You're killing me! Augghhhhhhh: [b] [quote]Originally posted by jrafferty@uswest.net: [b]I thought southern california fell into the ocean? -josh.[/b][/quote]"The day the world is swallowed up, and Cali for nia's left..." :wave: bye now...[/b][/quote]DUUDE! Mickey Newbury. :thu: In Arabic, dude means "camel penis"? Perhaps this is an urban myth. Can anyone confirm?

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

[quote]Originally posted by Dr. Flaven: [b]Where do you find these avatars, Jeff :D ?[/b][/quote]I don't find 'em. I make 'em. Professionally, I use Photoshop and other graphics tools a whole bunch doing TASCAM's ads, brochures, web site and other marketing tools. Therefore, I am an official marketing weasel, and am proud of it. Hence, I like to design my own avatars. After the Super Bowl, you'll see me change the Raiders-oriented weasel to some other yet-to-be-determined weasel-themed avatar. :) - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by Valkyrie Sound: [b]I just LOVE the weasel themes...ugh.... "dude". ;) They're "like" totally furry and cute.... SO un-"like" the real you! :D Valky[/b][/quote]I am too furry! :D And you love me. Admit it. It'll make you feel better. :love: - Jeff

[quote]Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe: [b]Oh, they tease each other, but I've seen Jeff and Valky together - there was like, a lot of love in the room dude. :) [/b][/quote]Um...I believe she threatened me with a sword and various other weapons at that time. But hey, if that's the definition of true love, then I'll just have to accept it! :D Valky is a lovely and talented audio person, and is fun to hang out with. She knows I do respect her, I think. Just because she wants me dead doesn't mean there's any lack of affection. :) - Jeff

Archived