Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Forum Maintenance

Tom Capasso

The forums are going to be shut down at noon today for maintenance. This will take a few hours...

I'm going to try to get some real work done during that time :idea:

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww Man.

Now that we have snow and are supposed to be on 2-3 hour delay. I won't have anything to help pass the time ;) I guess I'll be doing some real work today. Ahhh, snowstorms in the south. Ya gotta love it.

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Originally posted by Tom Capasso:

I'm going to try to get some real work done during that time

ditto that. Of course w/ me putting in a full couple of hours of work today, that'll leave a full Friday open for reading threads. ;)

I love my job.

Ah, nice marmot.

Originally posted by CupMcMali:

RobT and Scootdog, consider yourselves reported to the authorities for wasting the much needed money of BIG BUSINESSES.

It's my revenge for having to listen to the 45-year old man a few cubicles away listening to the Backstreet Boys daily on his laptop.

Life on the Cube Farm has some painful realities.

Ah, nice marmot.

TC,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm assuming that you mean noon on the east coast?

That's okay, though -- you can tell the higher-ups that I've got my bass lesson in the afternoon anyway so they're not interrupting my posting schedule! I'm sure they were concerned about any personal distress they were going to cause me. ;)

Peace,

--s-dub

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

All times are Central. Just like it says at the bottom of the page.

Actually, when Dendy Jarrett, our admin, wrote us, he said "noon". I confirmed that it was noon Central time. The servers are in SweetWillieTown (Chicago), so that's our time-basis.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Scootdog:

It's my revenge for having to listen to the 45-year old man a few cubicles away listening to the Backstreet Boys daily on his laptop.

Life on the Cube Farm has some painful realities.

Dude, your hatin' it... my heart bleeds for you.

Here have a beer and a pack of earplugs.

DX

Aerodyne Jazz Deluxe

Pod X3 Live

Roland Bolt-60 (modified)

Genz Benz GBE250-C 2x10

Acoustic 2x12 cab

Archived