Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Just Strings

bassplayer7770

Is anybody else having trouble accessing their website? If it's down, does anybody happen to know why? :( It would really stink if they closed up shop. :confused:

Rig:

Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling

Fender Deluxe V (Bartolini pickups and BTB-01 preamp)

Schecter Diamond Series Model T

Eden WT-400

Boss ME-50B

The Mac - My cover band

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I accessed their website this morning -- no problem.

Interesting sidenote, I bid on some strings on eBay last week and then watched them go to another bidder for more than they cost at Just Strings! (My max bid was a little under the JS price -- and I accounted for slight differences in shipping costs.) I guess the bidder who outbid me didn't have that price reference point that I had from JS!

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Originally posted by Sweet Willie:

I accessed their website this morning -- no problem.

Interesting sidenote, I bid on some strings on eBay last week and then watched them go to another bidder for more than they cost at Just Strings! (My max bid was a little under the JS price -- and I accounted for slight differences in shipping costs.) I guess the bidder who outbid me didn't have that price reference point that I had from JS!

Yeah, I love me some Just Strings! ;):D Evidently, my employer doesn't, 'cause I haven't been able to access their site. :confused: It looks like I'll have to get cable modem at home again. :rolleyes::evil:

Rig:

Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling

Fender Deluxe V (Bartolini pickups and BTB-01 preamp)

Schecter Diamond Series Model T

Eden WT-400

Boss ME-50B

The Mac - My cover band

Personally I change strings before every show, demoting my current set to my back up. I use a light gauge to keep the strings sounding brigt and lively the longest possible time. The heaviest being 95.

If your currently not playing shows or experiencing a lull, change em once a month or so, as it'll force you to pick your bass and play :)

Check out my work in progress.

Archived