Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's talk about Lee Flier while she's here...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote]Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows: [b]Yes, that's a good idea. If that doesn't work, she'd have to go digital... [/b][/quote]Hmm, yes, analog to digital conversion. She can select the frequency that works best for her application. :D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Sheese,What a bunch of geeks. :freak: Here. These ought to hold you horn dogs (and dogettes) over. [img]http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/ups/budaz/jerk.gif[/img] [img]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/tweetz/boobs.gif[/img] [img]http://216.40.249.192/mysmilies/otn/funny/smileysex5.gif[/img] [img]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/xerx/smileybreasts.gif[/img] [img]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/funny/lew.gif[/img] Now, go out there and get a life. ;)
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows: [b]Yes, that's a good idea. If that doesn't work, she'd have to go digital... [/b][/quote]Hmm, yes, analog to digital conversion. She can select the frequency that works best for her application. :D [/b][/quote]That's actually "digital enhancement". Usually comes in frequencies of "fast", "medium", and "slow". Sometimes "digital enhancement" is used in conjunction with "digital" to provide a more comprehensive result. The advantage of "digital" is that it can be used at any time. With tube, you have to wait at least half an hour for it to "warm up" so that it can be properly used. Someone else can jump in and discuss "digital manipulation" and "digital sweetening".

Ooohhh yeah, can I manipulate your digit? :D I want the full bit depth baby, no truncation! I'm not just dithering around here! A tube in a solid state... LOL!! And old tubes gone soft... you guys are killing me! Thanks for all the comments about my search for a soulmate, too... I'm trying hard to keep the faith here... --Lee

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]Ooohhh yeah, can I manipulate your digit? :D I want the full bit depth baby, no truncation! I'm not just dithering around here! A tube in a solid state... LOL!! And old tubes gone soft... you guys are killing me! Thanks for all the comments about my search for a soulmate, too... I'm trying hard to keep the faith here... --Lee[/b][/quote]Lee, to quote Telly Savalas..."Who loves ya?" The answer... We all do.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b] Thanks for all the comments about my search for a soulmate, too... I'm trying hard to keep the faith here... [/b][/quote]Hmm, maybe you need to get away from musicians and find yourself a nice electrical engineer (over 30). :D

Dan, Are you implying Lee could be happy with you??? That would make you two . . . . (wait for it) . . . . Fly-South !! :eek: I know - these jokes are for the birds :mad: Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

[quote]Originally posted by Tom Capasso: [b]Dan, Are you implying Lee could be happy with you??? [/b][/quote]Tom - you should be a comedian. ;) Lee needs an electrical engineer (analog tube expert). I'm a computer guy (all digital). :D

[quote]Originally posted by Dan South: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Tom Capasso: [b]Dan, Are you implying Lee could be happy with you??? [/b][/quote]Tom - you should be a comedian. ;) Lee needs an electrical engineer (analog tube expert). I'm a computer guy (all digital). :D [/b][/quote]Wait a minute - I thought I [i]was[/i] a comedian ?!?! I thought Lee needed a drummer that knew how to work tubes. ;) What Lee deserves is someone as intelligent and hardworking as she is. Tall order... Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

>> What Lee deserves is someone as intelligent and hardworking as she is. Tall order...>> It sounds like she knows what she wants! See below! [quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]Ooohhh yeah, can I manipulate your digit? :D I want the full bit depth baby, no truncation! [/b][/quote]Well, okay, probably all of the above, and more!! :)

Archived