Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Be Back Soon

Wally Malone

Hello all, had a major computer problem a week ago Saturday. Now have a new computer but have not had time to get connected (the only times that I could have done it were last Saturday and this past Monday). On those particular days I had no electricity due to the rain storms here in Northern California. I'm now at work and don't have the time to check the forum, I'm trying to get caught up before vacation starting Friday. Hopefully I get my Internet up on my new computer within the next day or two and can get caught up on the Lowdown activities. I haven't been on since December 9. Been having that Lowdown Jones.

Be back soon!

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Wally Malone:

Hello all, had a major computer problem a week ago Saturday. Now have a new computer but have not had time to get connected (the only times that I could have done it were last Saturday and this past Monday). On those particular days I had no electricity due to the rain storms here in Northern California. I'm now at work and don't have the time to check the forum, I'm trying to get caught up before vacation starting Friday. Hopefully I get my Internet up on my new computer within the next day or two and can get caught up on the Lowdown activities. I haven't been on since December 9. Been having that Lowdown Jones.

Be back soon!

Wally

OK

JDLoftheWhos might not know not where tog go

Hi Wally, sorry to hear about your tech troubles! I was wondering aloud to myself the other day where you were these days, and now I have my answer. I think it's a safe bet to assume I speak for everyone when I say that we've missed you, and hope you make your return soon! :wave:

Hey Wally,

Sorry to hear about your troubles !! One of my IT friends has a motto - "I hate computers" !!

See ya back here soon

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

I'm back online finally. It's great having a new computer, enhanced speed and more memory. This hasn't been my week. When arriving at my office on Tuesday my office computer went done as well. Picked it up today, it booted up fine at the store, got back to the office and nothing, had to take it back. Luckily I'm off work until January 2 and will have time after the gigs this weekend to try all the new bells and whistles on the new home computer and get caught up here on the Lowdown and the other bass newsgroups I get in my email. I'm going to read these threads starting with the ones on the 19th and then back track. Looks like it could take me quite a while.

Wally

It's great having a new computer, enhanced speed and more memory.Wally

I'm assuming all this is in your computer. If you've managed some other personal enhancements, let me know - I could use the help !!

:idea:

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Originally posted by Tom Capasso:

It's great having a new computer, enhanced speed and more memory.Wally

I'm assuming all this is in your computer. If you've managed some other personal enhancements, let me know - I could use the help !!

:idea:

Tom

Tom, I have to say that the enhanced speed and more memory is in the computer. On my last birthday my mother sent me a birthday card that said something pertaining to those of my age experiencing "mental pause".

Wally

Archived