Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

BassQuake 2002

Wally Malone

BASSQUAKE 2002 - SHAKING IT UP IN NORTHERN CALFORNIA

The third Annual gathering of bass players in Northern California known as BassQuake will be on Saturday, September 28th from 10am to 8pm at the Hillside Alliance Church, 944 Central Blvd, Hayward, CA. Registration for this event is $35 until September 14th, when it will go up to $40. Clinics and performances will be lead by top industry bassists, Michael Manring, Brian Bromberg, Norm Stockton, and Todd Johnson. Additional performers include 77's bassist, Mark Harmon, and Nothing Different. There will also be a wide selection of bass guitars and gear to try out. No bassist should miss this event!

For more info, visit: http://www.bassquake.org/

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to go. I've been catching the low down on the ChurchBass digest. Looks like its gonna be one heck of an event this year.

RobT

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

I'll most certianly be there!

Where else can you hang with other players, get 4 killer clinics by 4 monster players, get to hear them have there own solo sets, then a massive free for all jam?

Plus, there will be a ton of gear to demo by various manufacturers. (SWR, Aguilar, La Bella, AccuGroove, Dean Markly, Ashdown, EBS, Pedulla, Modulus & Zon, just to name a few)

Whappo

• 3 weeks later...

So far looks like Jeremy, Mark Wright from Accugroove, JLS and Cat in the Hatt will be there. I have a shaved head, that should make it a little easier to find me. I won't write Lowdown on my head but I like Jeremy's suggestion of writing it on our badge. I'll have my Eden cabs there for sale, 210XLT and 410XLT. Bring your cash.

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

Archived