Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'M BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!

Hey Y'all that count. I just got back from my training in Phoenix. It's all good. I'll be back on tomorrow. Thanks for all your support. I'm smiling... :D :wave:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome back, brother. I'm glad everything went well. The Cowboy has returned. We better get our shit in line. :D

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Thanks for the harrassment. Makes me feel at home. Glad to be back Phoenix/Tempe was HOT!!! I was told, when I whimpered about the 100+ weather already, "This aint' hot, wait'll summer." No thanks, I'll go again in winter thank you. Soundcrafter. Company procedures & the maintenance program for the new outfit I started with. It's fleet management of construction equipment and road vehicles. Soapbox, I hadn't been there is ages. It was a huge difference. Very nice place but just too damned hot for me to stay long. I stayed in Tempe near the airport & drove in to Phoenix for training. Not a bad drive compared to San Diego & Los Angeles traffic. Ahh! Tedster, the cool one is much appreciated. That & the about 500 gallons of water got me through. Jedi, Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here amongst friends again. Ike, I'm going out to the campground this evening & will probably play a bit. Not a gig. My son has a weekend campout going on & wanted me to come out and sit in so I told him I would. There will be a birthday thing for one of the old managers out there. The guy that's playing for it, and I played together for a while years ago so I may do a tune or two there too. Rog, Yep, everythings still roses. If I were any better, I'd have to be two... Looks like I hit the jackpot with this new job. It's looking better than what I thought it would be & the company really seems to be super, and stable. I'll be working in Oceanside for the most part but will be getting into Irvine now & again. It's great to be back working in the field I most like, if have to work for a living that is. Thanks fer the welcome back gang. I'll be on here trying to catch up tomorrow. In the mean time, I've gotta clean out my truck & head out east. :wave:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived