Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sansamp bass driver owners!

Jay J.

I just got one of these bad boys and think it is pretty sweet. the book it comes with seems to have some good presets for various sounds. I have been expearementing with it for a few days now and it is a real versatile box. anyhow has anyone come up with a real sweet sounding setting. if you have I would appreciate it if you would share your discouvery with me.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by J-Funk Allstar:

I just got one of these bad boys and think it is pretty sweet. the book it comes with seems to have some good presets for various sounds. I have been expearementing with it for a few days now and it is a real versatile box. anyhow has anyone come up with a real sweet sounding setting. if you have I would appreciate it if you would share your discouvery with me.

I personally use one exclusively (I don't own a bass amp) generally I send the parrellel out to a small guitar amp as a monitor and send the mains to the PA.

My settings are usually bass turned up and treble turned down, no presence and drive at about 9 o'clock (not enough to be noticable). I play an active 6 string with the mids turned up. I don't miss not having a bass amp.

Archived