Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

just heard the new chili peppers song!

Jay J.

I thought it was pretty cool, I like how it transitions between being soft and real heavy. and as usual the flea lays down a sweet fatty groove. nice solo in there. woundered if anyone else has heard this and likes it. I am a long time chili peppers fan so my view is not totally objective.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I heard it on Tuesday via a Rochester NY station, the Nerve. They were the first in the country to play it...now they have lawsuits up the a$$. I thought the song rocked! It definitely shows Flea's abilities!

Why steal the hub caps...take the whole damn car instead!

http://www.carpecervesa.com

Hi,

I live in Greece and i am also a fan of Flea .I still haven;t heard their new album (still) but i think that it is going to be something very different showing their maturity and capabilities!!

i stopped caring after one hot minute. blood sugar wasn't all that great and dave navarro pulled them out of the crapper. then that californication thing came out and now i can't care less who anthony keidis loves now.
Eeeeeehhhhhhhhh.

Originally posted by Bastid E:

i stopped caring after one hot minute. blood sugar wasn't all that great and dave navarro pulled them out of the crapper. then that californication thing came out and now i can't care less who anthony keidis loves now.

Yeah that's true, but FLEA is still the man. I watch my FLEA video and even the Chad Smith video (with Flea) pretty regularly. I would love for those two to play a club so I could just go and groove. :D:D

SKATE AND DESTROY

www.concretedisciples.com

I tastefully disagree with Bastid E. I thought One Hot Minute was a horrible album, Flea aside (as always). I also thought Dave Navarro totally ruined their sound and signature style, and it was only returned with the resurrection of John F. I also think that Blood Sugar Sex Magick was a great album, & that Californication was a good album. It's opinions and differences that make people (& bass players) unique and interesting, and Bastid E. is one of my favorite posters to hear from.

BLOOD SUGAR SEX MAGIC was with out a doubt their best album, and i didn't think One Red Hot Minute was bad. it still held the funk.
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and my monkey

Archived