Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yo Adrian!

Wally Malone

Adrian, we're dying to hear about the V-Bass. Someone wrote it a little about it on TBL but I'm real anxious to hear your opinion. I'm afraid I might like this to much and I have a feeling that there isn't enough room for the pickup to fit on my Alembic Orion 6 and definitely can't afford another bass along with the price of the V-Bass.

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo, Wally!! i love it- i plan on putting up some samples , but my site is getting full - is there anywhere else i can upload mp3's?

the pickup is way responsive- love the synths and upright and fretless- i dialed in a pat metheny guitarsynth sound and played a solo with it last week on a n utdoor jazz gig- i like the reaction when people see a bass player playing , but hear a synth-

alembickoa couldnt fit the pup between the bridge pup and the pridge on his Alembic - Im looking at an Orion in the Alembic catalog and it may be the same problem- hard to tell- the screws are kinda in the way- more to come!!

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Adrian, thanks. So far everything I've heard has been positive. Doc Greene got one in at Guitar Showcase but he hasn't mounted it on a bass yet. When he does I'll get over there and try it out.

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

Doc is my bro!! i got mine from Doc- please give him my best!- peace, Adrian

singlestring: thanks

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Archived