Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I hate rock n' roll songs about rock n' roll

It's like I said, when you start reflecting on yourself, you've run out of things to say. People are starting to do new things, break new ground, I'm right there, baby, Let's do something new. The chance is, what you do might suck, so what, keep trying, do something else, that's my attitude.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"You're momma don't dance and you're daddy don't rock and roll" Rock is a bit too old to sing about just for the sake of rock in and of itself. Besides everyone's parents are young enough these days to have rocked at least once in their lives. Well that's my simpleton answer.

You know what bugs me more than this? When people feel the need to tell you who they are in their songs. Ya know, like "I'm Kid Rock and I'm here to say..." or "L-I-M-P Bizkit is right here!" When I hear that shit, it just makes me want to punch somebody in the nutsack...
None more black.

My peeve are songs about becoming a rock & roller: "Johnny made a record, it went straight to #1" "So you wanna be a rock & roll star, get a guitar, learn how to play" "played it til his fingers bled" BARF!!! [img]http://www.colute.net/cwm/ups/DeNiro/sick.gif[/img]

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Archived