Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What a trip!!!!!

I got an opportunity to remaster an old recording the New Dominion Bluegrass band did, turned out really well.......well they like it! The cool thing is they recommended me to another bluegrass band who wants me to record them. Gotta go borrow some mics, but I am pretty psych'd. These guys are well known to come in play, with little or no overdubs. So I gotta be ultra prepared. Just a little excited, so bear with me! I mentioned to the bass player/leader, that I might want to play with them, and he was very receptive. I've already enlisted some help to move mics ect. Stay tuned for developments! :) X 10(to the third)
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool.. I might be able to help with some mics if you need them, I'am in Richmond. Let me know. BG can be a tricky circle to get into. Ois :thu:
Yes, I do know everything.... I just can't remember it all at one time.

[quote]Originally posted by Oiseau: [b]Cool.. I might be able to help with some mics if you need them, I'am in Richmond. Let me know. BG can be a tricky circle to get into. Ois :thu: [/b][/quote]Hey that is too cool. Yeah I'm trying hard to break into it, both as a musician and technician. Gimme a shout at strat0124@aol.com and we can talk. Thanks again! Gene
Down like a dollar comin up against a yen, doin pretty good for the shape I'm in

Cool.. I might be able to help with some mics if you need them, I'am in Richmond. Let me know. BG can be a tricky circle to get into. Ois :thu:

Archived