Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Eden Metro Problem

Wally Malone

Just started having a problem with my Eden Metro. When plugged into the switchable channel it will randomly start switching channels back and forth and distorting while the change occurs. It happens periodically. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Since I have gigs coming up where I'll need it I'll have to wait to get it repaired. In the meantime I can still play out of the other channel without any problem.
I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you using your foot switch? Maybe it's messed up. Anyway, if you aren't using it try it. Make sure the gain is set about the same on both channels. It might also be a good idea to e-mail Eden customer support.

Don't e-mail, call! I've called Eden several times about my WT-500 and they are very willing to answer questions and solve problems. Their number in Minnesota is (763)675-3650.

------------------

Chris Hardin

Chris Hardin

Thanks Chris, I called Eden and talked to Dave. Found out that they are soon to do a mailer regarding extended warranties. Sounds like a good deal. It should be up on their web page in a few days.
I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

Archived