Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hi guys, I'm a Chinese musician...

Hey guys,

I'm Xiao Tang, a musician from Hangzhou in China. It's never an easy thing to create our own music in China, most of people here are just being delightedly fed up with meaningless pop crap and stupid propaganda rubbish. Rock n roll concerts are strictly controlled by the government, and lots of independent musicians like me even can't find places to practice, say nothing of playing gigs...Anyway, I formed my band (Five Second Boys) in 1998, lately I just finished recording 12 songs with the computer (too poor to go to a recording studio), they might sound unprofessional or funny whatever, but it's my own sound. You can download my demos by clicking the link below

[Link deleted]

Feel free to give me any thoughts. Thanks.

PS: Rolling Stones are coming to play their first concert in China, the ticket price ranges from $75 to $375. F**k that, the average income here in China is only about $1250 / person every year.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kubusektang,

The link you posted is in a rar/tar file format, not to mention over 52 MB in size. We prefer that new members engage our other forum members before posting links to unknown sites.

Hope you stick around and get to know the amazing people on this forum.

JQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived