Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A more sensative Billy boy?

So, he wants to be the next Oprah, eh? Figures :rolleyes: . Not that I can say that I'm surprised to see our former president stoop this low. Article [url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=579&e=2&cid=579&u=/nm/20020502/en_nm/media_clinton_dc_4]here[/url] .

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
R.e. - the TV execs who think he wouldn't be able to withstand the "demanding regimen of daily tapings." Yah - a guy who has only been President of the United States, would likely have a hard time keeping up with the workload assumed by noted paragons of workamania Jerry Springer and Phil Donahue. By the way - saw Clinton recently in NYC and realized his head (and facial features) seems much smaller up close than on television. Make of that what you will ...

[quote]Originally posted by music-man: [b] By the way - saw Clinton recently in NYC and realized his head seems much smaller up close than on television. Make of that what you will ...[/b][/quote]I hear Monica Lewinsky said the same thing! :) -d. gauss http://www.betteroffdead.com

Well he's a smart man- he's been around the world and knows damn well that in the big picture Oprah Winfrey has more real and long-term power and respect than any American president since JFK. -Bobro

Actually, my guess is that Clinton just can't stand NOT being in the press every day. No more Blewinski, no more press...Having his own talk show would ensure him attention just about every day.

[quote]Originally posted by Dillweed: [b]...Having his own talk show would ensure him attention just about every day.[/b][/quote]Hmmm...I wonder if he would get into topics like: Adultery Cheating Lying Stealing Fraud WOW...that sure don't leave much around with which to build an Oprah/Springer style talk show...does it? He would look silly interviewing say... ...boy scouts...NO...better still... ...girl scouts!!! How many boxes of cookies would he... :p

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

funny. i produced a live tv program back in 92 during the campaign where we hired CNN's judy woodruff to interview clinton on "family values" issues. even funnier is that the interview took place on the alter of a church. going back and watching the tape now is a hoot! -d. gauss http://www.betteroffdead.com

Maybe he can get a job as a jazz sax player. If he needs to improve a bit (and he does) Monica can give him lessons on horn blowing. Or, he could fake it and just not exhale. Robert
This post edited for speling.

Archived