Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - Check out this hilarious 30 second TV spot.

Hello All, A friend of mine sent this quicktime [url=http://www.gemair.com/~dturner/BEAR.MPG] .mpg file[/url] of an award winning commercial involving bears, salmon, and one ballsy employee of a canned salmon company. Download and watch it for a good laugh - you won't be sorry. This is one of those rare works of art that stands up to repeated watching. The file is 1.3MB in size. Dennis

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, that's brilliant! if memory serves me correctly i think it was made about 2 yrs ago, (i had a brief stint in advertising), and this went round the scene then, but was considered to "out" for mainstream tv (what a shame), but very much loved in the industry, thanks for bringing it back.... peace, natty [img]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/fk/butterfly.gif[/img]

Thanks for describing it in the initial post. Saved me from downloading it again. My brother sent it to me early last year. Very funny. If you want to see some other really funny video, search for Troops! (A Star Wars spoof of Cops!) and 405, a near completely computer generated short that looks damn near real. The best part is, they did the entire production on home computer gear and a fairly inexpensive set of software.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Hello Dak, I tried downloading the file, but cannot open it in the current format on my mac. Do you have this in a quicktime or .mpg format? Thanks! Dennis PS... I am thinking of next sharing "The Illiad" by the Fugs... ever heard of this one... talk about obscure and ummm... unique.

Hey Dennis, I don't know what it takes to run a flash animation on a mac & don't have a converter either, even if it can be done. Sorry, I've got a lot of good ones too. :eek:

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived