Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

D8B Owners

What console did you have before the D8B, and are you happy with it? I only have a 1642, but I am thinking of getting a D8B for the studio im building in my garage.

"Without music, life would be a journey through a desert"

I'm just a low frequency 2nd harmonic kind of guy :P

"He's not afraid of your judgements he knows of horrors worse than your hell, he's a little bit afraid of dying but he's alot more afraid of your lying"

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am actually very happy with it. It's not without its quirks and random weirdness - name me a digital console that doesn't (EVER, in Life, flawlessly 100%, every second of its existence :p ). It serves my purposes quite well. That being said, you should go check out the D8B user forums at the Mackie website for the latest brew-ha-ha. Cheers! Spencer
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

I love my d8b. I have had it almost two years. About a month ago I bought the MDR2496. I really wish I had the money to get the HDR. Before you drop that kind of dough on a mixer make sure it does what you want it to. The UFX plugins are expensive. The input output cards aren't cheap either. But ... I love my d8b. In combination with the MDR (prefferably an HDR) it is a very powerful combination. we are also talking about probably $16,000.00 when all is said and done. If you have the money. Go for it. Faust D
It's not that I am developmentally disabled ... I just have a latency problem.

Archived