Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Technical Question

Anyone know how to take the midi output from a DR5 so it modulates the heat from a toaster and creates an electro-magnetic field that will trigger a theremin and then the audio output is sent to an underwater reverberation device that creates a very strong pulsating 28 HZ sound wave that could cause a tidal wave ? Craig?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Anyone know how to take the midi output from a DR5 so it modulates the heat from a toaster and creates an electro-magnetic field that will trigger a theremin and then the audio output is sent to an underwater reverberation device that creates a very strong pulsating 28 HZ sound wave that could cause a tidal wave ? Craig?[/b][/quote]OK, You take the framus cord from the DR5 & run it into hypofrapulator & make sure the hypofrapulator gueezy switch is set to nil-42 rectairs. If all that's right you'll get the 28 HZ and there by instigate the tidal wave. Any deviations will cause a malfunction and instead of the tidal wave you'll get an earthquake in Fargo, North Dakota & the Red River will overflow. sorry I spelled hypofrapulator wrong the second time around. That could have caused a major malfunction.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

okay, that's [i]not[/i] nice [quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Anyone know how to take the midi output from a DR5 so it modulates the heat from a toaster and creates an electro-magnetic field that will trigger a theremin and then the audio output is sent to an underwater reverberation device that creates a very strong pulsating 28 HZ sound wave that could cause a tidal wave ? Craig?[/b][/quote]you could actually do that (assuming that 28hz is correct- i haven't done the research), i think the key is a vocoder. with the DR5 as modulator, a low-pitch output (the toaster is useless unless you like toast) HEAVILY amplified... oh... you were kidding, right? dang!

Archived