Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok! Someone wanna clue me in as to how youse guys are changing info I thought was not possible to change? Kudyba, are you entering the ___ member changes I've seen lately? Frankenputer - How did you put the flying fader animation into your handle/member type area? I've looked around a bit and have no clue how you're doing this stuff, unless it IS an administrator change.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

[quote]Originally posted by fantasticsound: [b]Ok! Someone wanna clue me in as to how youse guys are changing info I thought was not possible to change? Kudyba, are you entering the ___ member changes I've seen lately? Frankenputer - How did you put the flying fader animation into your handle/member type area? I've looked around a bit and have no clue how you're doing this stuff, unless it IS an administrator change.[/b][/quote]Click on [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=my_profile]my profile[/url] (in the top right section). Then click on [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=edit_my_profile]View/Update Profile[/url] . Look for the Avatars option and the Signature option. For any signatures and avatars that aren't "stock" (no image signatures are stock), you'll need to link to the image file using [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=ubb_code_page]UBB Code[/url] .

Hey Franknheimer: I grew up near Stone Mountain, near where The Lawrenceville Hwy. goes under The Stone Mountain Freeway. There's a little subdivision called Edinburgh Estates. Me and some fellow juvenille delinquents delayed construction of the freeway for a good while by moving the markers everytime they surveyed the land through the woods around there. Our ring leader decided he didn't want a freeway in his backyard.This was a guy a couple of years older than us named Walter Lortz, he is now an Atlanta City policeman which scares me because he was a deranged individual. Sure are a lot of Georgia people on here. When I saw your location that brought back some memories.

Hey WeWus, So you escaped the ATL, huh? :D I did too, until I got sucked back into it again. Was West Coast (Bay Area) until 6 years ago, when I decided to fall in love & come back to get married. Now I just have to figure a way to get us all out of here! :D Where is BoFunk? :D Anywhere near A-ville? Ever hear of The Greasy Beans Bluegrass Band? [img]http://www.deerfields.com/images/greasybeans.jpg[/img] The guy on the upright bathtub, John, is amy best friend from childhood - we're still tight, even if we don't see each other as much as we'd like.

Frank, I figured out it's related to my AOL ftp space, I think. The image I want to link is a cool cartoon animated gif of Jimmy page playing guitar. A customer from my short tenure at Gibson sent it in an email. I saved the gif, then uploaded it to the AOL ftp, but for some reason none of my AOL ftp images will link in the avatar space. They work fine in the body of posts, however.... Just another reason to hate AOL. I'm checking out onebigvillage.com for some space....

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b]Neil: That is one of the lamest ways to increase post count I've ever seen. :D [/b][/quote]I wish I could say that was my aim, because then I'd feel I had accomplished something other than increasing frustration! :rolleyes: The JP gif I described above is really cool, but I have no idea where the customer found it. Doh! :freak: And since you brought it up... I'll bite. What is a Wewus??

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

I saw your email. Thanks. As you can now see, the image may be too large for the avatar space. Problem is, I still have had no luck with AOL or onebigvillage, and I resized an image to tiny proportions and it still didn't work. I'll send you the Jimmy Page gif, or you can pull it from the onebigvillage space by right clicking on my signature and checking properties for the address. It might let you right click and save, too.

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived