Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

do you charge your partner to have sex?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote][b]do you charge your partner to have sex?[/b][/quote]Not implicitly. That having been said, giving satisfaction brings unexpected rewards...a Donna Karan blazer for a birthday present, for example. A Sunday brunch at The Four Seasons. A nice sweater from Urban Outfitters on Valentine's Day. Showing up for a cook-in date with a $50/ounce bottle of truffle oil (makes those wild mushrooms taste like candy). One girlfriend of The Curve would reward exquisite sex with a trip to Margate in her 1965 Mercedes convertable for a beach-side weekend. Another placed a large down-payment on a B&W Mac G3 for running ProTools. Yet another donated a TV and a VCR for the purpose of scoring film soundtracks. It's all about giving. Give, and you shall recieve. YMMV

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

$50 an ounce?!! Shit better make the colors go for that kinda scratch. Does the term "user" come to mind? I don't charge & I don't get charged. Fuck the financial bullshit. If some chick feels she has to "reward" some guy for sex, she obviously has a pretty low opinion of herself - which is probably why she hooks up with self-serving, ego-maniacal idiots in the first place. Anything done to adorn ones own crown with shiny plastic & cheap plating in the pursuit of praise & acceptance by his contemporaries is worth little more than an abundance of laughter on the part of those who elevated him - the very same people will send him back down. "smell my farce!" I AM a phat platter

Reminds me of something I heard during our church's blood drive: the Red Cross volunteer was asking one of the donors "Have you ever given money or drugs for sex?" He answers, "Yes, I give my wife aspirin all the time!" :D :D :D

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

LOL d gauss... as usual, you crack me up. I too have missed ya recently! I don't know if you read all of the other thread, but I did in fact say, "I wouldn't dream of charging my own band for what I do any more than a prostitute would charge her husband for sex." :D Franknputer and Botch, your responses had me ROFL too! :) --Lee

[quote]Originally posted by mdpetrick@yahoo.com: [b]$50 an ounce?!! Shit better make the colors go for that kinda scratch. Does the term "user" come to mind? I don't charge & I don't get charged. Fuck the financial bullshit. If some chick feels she has to "reward" some guy for sex, she obviously has a pretty low opinion of herself - which is probably why she hooks up with self-serving, ego-maniacal idiots in the first place. Anything done to adorn ones own crown with shiny plastic & cheap plating in the pursuit of praise & acceptance by his contemporaries is worth little more than an abundance of laughter on the part of those who elevated him - the very same people will send him back down. "smell my farce!" I AM a phat platter[/b][/quote]"If the truth be known, you desire to judge unchallenged and revel in the according attention."-Napalm Death

[quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b]Hey, D! Welcome back! Whereya been?[/b][/quote]well, the boring truth is i drove to north carolina a few weeks ago for a while to visit a relative who just had a baby. then i came back, sold some ADATs n stuff on ebay, bought a ramsa da7, an alesis HD24 (whick rocks btw), and an allen & heath mixwizard and we started tracks for a new record. then the phone rang, which changed everything for the next few weeks.... i accepted an out of the blue offer to do some freelance promo writing and producing for one of the big cable networks. now i'm up to my ass in deadlines. silly me, i think that was why i left the tv biz in the first place... -d. gauss

[quote]Originally posted by franknputer: [b]Actually, I wanna know - If I have sex with my partner & record it, should I charge her for the sex or the studio time? :D [/b][/quote]You pay her for her performance, then pay the studio time and you hope to recoup on sales of the product. :wave: -- Rob P.S. Don't forget to get her to sign the release :thu:
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

Archived