Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

As Tedster approaches 5,000 we need to stop and give him a thank you and show our appreciation. Thanks from the newbies. Tedster is always the first to welcome newbies in. He sets a good tone and makes them feel wanted and important Thanks from the Guitar Forum. Nobody offers more help to beginners than the Tedster. He spends a lot of time answering questions about chords, picks, songs and anything else. Thanks from the Oldbies. Tedster is a friend to everybody. I can always count on Tedster for a good laugh at the end of a long day. He often brings peace into threads that are going the wrong way. Thanks from Cereal-I love ya man! You remind me of a guy I grew up with who always looked on the bright side of things. You even look just like him. If I'm ever out your way I'm gonna drop in and see ya. Cereal

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[img]http://images.salon.com/people/feature/2001/06/16/jones_cleese/story.jpg[/img] OH, PISS OFF! :D :D But seriously, thanks guys, I'm speechless. Yep, you're all welcome to stop by if in the area. Especially if the thought of blues, brews, and barbecue appeal to ya!!! GAWRSH!!!
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Tedster, I'm toasting my next beer to you - cheers! This is in real-time. The beer is sitting right here...I've just cracked it open...I've just poured it into the glass...Now I raise my glass to Tedster...cheers! Mmmm...Yuengling Premium. Good stuff. It's not my first beer of the night, and it won't be my last, Ted, but it's to you babe. You make this place the funky down-home joint that it is. You've been here longer than The Curve has. You're like the bartender at this international pub, always here with a smile and a welcome and friendly words. I've seen you happy, and I've seen you not so happy. We've been with you through all sorts of things in your life, and ours. You always stand up and face life. You go to your job, play in your band, husband your wife, father your children, and still find time to come here and show us your spirit and guide us with it. You are the classic stand-up guy, Ted Hoffman, the true American Man. I salute you, my good brother. Eric Vincent Curve Dominant Sound&Vision curvdominant@earthlink.net

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

Congrats on the big 5K tedster! It's been great reading your posts and learning from you; this forum wouldn't be NEARLY as good without you here.. :) The world needs millions of people more like you, daddio - it would be a much better place to live.. :) I think I'll join you guys on that beer now :thu:
meh

Well, this is it. No point in puttin' it off any longer. I've yammered and wheedled away all day at these little postlets. I sorta realized that I must be kinda close to the big 5K...but, to tell you the truth, I didn't realize that I was THAT close until Mr. Cereal started this here thread. And, being as such, I suppose that this is the fittingest place to put the big 'un. I seriously hope to meet all of you in person one of these days, you're all buddies. And I'd seriously like to strap on a guitar and jam with you all. A lot of you would no doubt kick my ass all over the place guitar speaking, or anything speaking, but, that's another cool thing about this place. We've got guys like me who play the Podunk V.F.W. posting and rubbing elbows with folks who mix for, or who play with, nationally known acts...I mean, big time folks! And medium time folks. And other smaller time folks like me. Kinda like a big music store, where instead of being drowned out by kids playing "Enter Sandman" we can all relax, hang, and geez, even have a beer with each other. Heck, even the kids playing "Enter Sandman" who come here are treated as peers. Cheers has got nothing on this place. :D Thanks, brothers and sisters! I raise my glass high to you all!!!

For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, For he's a jolly good fellow, Which nobody can deny!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu: :thu:
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

I just came to the office, log in here and this is the first thing i see! Good morning Tedster, I see you are still a hall of famer. You rightly deserve a new title, how about "untouchable"? /Mats

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Perhaps "unmentionable" would be better :D :D :D Hey, the beer is still flowing freely. It's 2:30 am on this side of the Atlantic, gents, but I'm doing a midnight shift. Have a cold one on me! I'm a celebratin' tonight!

After changing the clocks back it stayed light till around 10:45pm here tonight. I can't wait for the late night fishing. If anyone wants to fly up here one weekend and go fishing all night and watch the most amazingly long sun sets while tipping some good canadian beer...lemme know. :thu: We should start yearly sss weekends where we just get set up anyoldwhere and light a big fire pit and roast a pig. Damn it!

Hey, sounds good to me, Hall...haven't been that way in awhile. As a matter of fact, never been to Whitehorse. Haines Junction was about as far as I got...then headed south through BC to Haines AK. One of these days I'll take you up on that!

Dear brother Ted Congrats with the 5K. IMHO MP Hall of fame member is the wrong title for you. Let's think of a suitable title for you. Anybody has some ideas? How about "Jedi black belt master of beer"? Have fun :thu:
The alchemy of the masters moving molecules of air, we capture by moving particles of iron, so that the poetry of the ancients will echo into the future.

Htanksh, Sigh...uh, Sign..beer...sure, I'll havfa nuther one... :D ROLLL OUT THA BARREL!! W'ellhave a barrel of funn... (mmmm...Homer voice)... Here sign...Vurce...er, Curve...Hall...mats..smedis...khan...haffa bu...nuther. beer on me...you too surreal...er, cereal...you're the host uf this party..havea nuther one...

Thanks Tedster, you always have the right words at the right time, congrats on the 5k, I look forward to reading all of your next 5k, have I missed the party, is there any beer left? peace, natty [img]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/fk/butterfly.gif[/img]

Hey, Ted! Congrats on 5k! I don't know how you do it? When do you have time for work and family, not to mention jamming and barbeque? (and beer, of course?!?) Others have already said it. You are certainly the most inspirational member of these forums, and like most great people, I don't think you work at it! I don't drink, so I'm raising a Stewart's Orange Cream Soda to you! :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived