Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Let's talk about Britney

She was on Dutch TV news twice within one week. She was in Holland to promote her film, they had organized a press meeting. It appeared her hobby is shopping and she says she is like a kiwi, sweet and smooth :bor: Today she was in London, stepped out of the car and paid no, I say NO attention to her fans who stood there waiting, some of them crying. Talking about fans; in Amsterdam there were 12 (twelve) fans waiting to see Britney :cool: Is Brittany: plain stupid, a total moron or just some silly girl who 'generates' piles of money for some clever 'salesman'?
The alchemy of the masters moving molecules of air, we capture by moving particles of iron, so that the poetry of the ancients will echo into the future.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by sign: [b] It appeared her hobby is shopping and she says she is like a kiwi, sweet and smooth :bor: [/b][/quote]i thought kiwis were small, brown and fuzzy....and green on the inside :D
0096 2251 2110 8105

[quote]Originally posted by sactog: [b] [quote]Originally posted by sign: [b] It appeared her hobby is shopping and she says she is like a kiwi, sweet and smooth :bor: [/b][/quote]i thought kiwis were small, brown and fuzzy....and green on the inside :D [/b][/quote]Funny - my impression of a kiwi is that it's a little tart... :freak:

Britney is cute to look at but really annoying to hear. This, of course, makes her the perfect teen idol. The girls wanna be her, the boys wanna do her and the parents wish she'd shut up. Perfect. And as for her song "Not a girl"...who cares? She's legal, that's all that matters. :) Did anyone see the Playboy spread of Tiffany (the 80's pop tart)? Some women just don't age gracefully. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

InsightPro, my online dictionary gives me this: ----- Main Entry: ki·wi Pronunciation: 'kE-(")wE Function: noun Etymology: Maori Date: 1835 1 : any of a small genus (Apteryx) of flightless New Zealand birds with rudimentary wings, stout legs, a long bill, and grayish brown hairlike plumage 2 capitalized : a native or resident of New Zealand -- used as a nickname ----- So, when she says that she's like a kiwi, is she referring to the bird or the New Zealander? -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

I have to say that Brit is very easy on the eyes, but if she chooses to treat her fans like that, they'll only stick around until she starts to chub out and her boobs start their eventual migration to her knees. Now, as far as her singing goes ... she sings? I was too busy looking at her ... um ... personality.
I really don't know what to put here.

Rob, Not sure but in both definitions, a kiwi is native to New Zealand. I guess Maybe she is from New Zealand??? Who Knows?!? --Matt
"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man how to fish, and he'll spend all day in a boat drinking beer."

[quote]Originally posted by skip: [b]The Kiwi is the only bird in the world that smells (with its nose I mean).[/b][/quote]Really? Damn, I learn something new every day. Um...how do other birds smell (i.e., experience olfactory sensory perception)? Hey, that almost sounded like I'm a smart guy. Got you all fooled, huh? ;) - jeff

Matt, I kinda doubt that Britney was born in New Zealand, but I hear she was born not far from New Orleans. Both have "new" in the name, does that count? Sactog, someone should offer her a stuffed kiwi and see what she does with it :) (get your mind OUT of the gutter young man! ) What's up Dak(lander)? Halle Berry is hot, and she's been legal longer than it takes a hangover to wear off. But she's married. Oh, can Britney sing? I've never heard her sing, but that thing she does that sounds like a sheep baaa'ing is interesting :) Today I set up a video dance party at a nearby high school. The room was filled with girls aged 14 to 17. Britney look out, there's a lot of nice young ones out there who'd love to take your place. -- Rob

Why is it that people are always so negative about the teen pop? I think it's hard for people to come to terms with the fact that people buy what they are entertained by. People can have their individual opinions, but the masses really do decide what's good...You may not agree, or you may think the music is trite, but you can't hide from reality. -GT3

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

you make a good point...but it doesn't change the fact that that "music" (which it isn't) is absolute crap! lol...no offense intended, no flame wars wanted.. :wave:

"If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table."

-Mitch Hedberg

[quote]Originally posted by Dwarf: [b] What's up Dak(lander)? Halle Berry is hot, and she's been legal longer than it takes a hangover to wear off. But she's married. Oh, can Britney sing? I've never heard her sing, but that thing she does that sounds like a sheep baaa'ing is interesting :) Rob[/b][/quote]Rob, I didn't say I wanted to touch...I know Halle is older too. It just so happens I think she's a hell of lot hotter looking. I'll bet that when the Brit is as old as Halle, she won't look anywhere as good...

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Do you think Brittney realises that her and I have something in common?No one ever called me sweet and smooth before ,but hey there's always a first time. I wonder if she would like to tell me in person. Actually ,Kiwifruit was invented by some clever marketing person ,we used to call them Chinese Gooseberries when I was a kid . I find them sour and hairy,like my old man with his stubble.
I once had a quasi-religious experience..then I realised I'd turned up the volume.

Archived