Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yer Own Alchohol Concoctions

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You want [i]nasty[/i]? Try this sometime; [b]The McGlocklin Stomper[/b] Blend equal parts Midori(spelling?) and rum, Irish whiskey, and Tequila. Add a (very!)generous squeeze of lime, and dust the rim of the glass with pepper. :eek: A friend and I came up with this one night when we set out to create the most horrible concoction that was actually drinkable. It's fun to offer this to some sloppy drunk to get him to leave you alone. One night we offered this to a slightly intoxicated English fellow. To our surprise, he actually seemed to enjoy it! He proceeded to review its "character" and asked us for the recipe. We laughed for days about that. :D

><>

Steve

[quote]Originally posted by Dillweed: [b]Mmmm....Absinth..... [img]http://www.absinth.com/images/king300.jpg[/img][/b][/quote]*********************************************************** *********************************************************** Mmmmmmmm.....Absynth......... [img]http://www.nativeinstruments.de/typo3temp/f8769e83cb.jpg[/img] ;)
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

A couple faves for me, the ol' standby Kamikaze (Vodka, Triple Sec, and lime juice), only instead of serving it in shots, put it in a blender with ice and make it Margarita texture. Then, here's one for chocolate lovers...(HIGH CALORIE WARNING)... A generous helping of Breyer's chocolate ice cream blended with a dab of milk or half and half, with a generous portion of Chi Chi's Mudslide mix (premixed). A Mudslide shake. This one is dangerous to the waistline... Or just a plain ol' Captain Morgan and cola...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Blender Whisky Sours; good for summer Into the blender empty; one tray of ice cubes, one can of lemonade concentrate at least half that can full of rye, OK fill it. one egg white enough water to float up the cubes so the blender doesn't stall Wail it until you can barely hear the ice being chopped up. Party on Garth.
It's OK to tempt fate. Just don't drop your drawers and moon her.

[quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b]Or just a plain ol' Captain Morgan and cola...[/b][/quote]Just plain old Cap'n Morg' is yust fine on da rocks, & actually Bacardi & Castillo have some fine spiced rums. Try the Bacardi gold too. My favorite is Meyers on the rocks with a twist. You might go with a splash of water if it's too strong to start with. you yust watchoot fer da head in da mornin'? Damn boys, I fergot...I usta pour down the Barcardi Gold, Spiced or Cap'n Morg's with that old 7up Gold and also Cream Soda. Whoah! Fall Down Quick!

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

This is only for the brave but I swear its good! You will be amazed! Budweiser and orange juice. Or, Yukon Jack and A&W Root Beer.

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

The only drink we ever invented was the result of desperation, and it's horrible, but since you asked.. Two shots of Meyer's Dark Rum over ice in a tumbler... fill with Vernor's DIet Ginger Ale. After tasting it, we dubbed it the Butterscotch. - Jim Bordner

Jim Bordner

Gravity Music

"Tunes so heavy, there

oughta be a law."

VERNOR'S RULEZ!!! As a Michigander by where I grew up...I love Vernor's. Probably my favorite soda. You can get it here in KC, but they sell it in the "gourmet mixer" section for a higher price. I used to be able to get it once in awhile up in Alaska too... Oh, and adding a little dollop of beer to yer fave Margarita mix is great, too...
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

A shot of Jack Daniels, a shot of sambuca, mix in a glass, kick it back. On the cruise ships they used to call it a "boot to the head", for obvious reasons.

Okay, that Jack and Sambuca thing sounds slightly less appetizing than drinking the juice squeezed from a live cockroach. Anyway... I was out with a chick (no, I really was), and she turned me on to a girly drink that was expensive and tasted incredibly good. However, I think she didn't know the proper name for it, since anywhere I've looked it up since refers to a different drink with the same name. Anyway, it is: - Equal parts Crown Royal and Chambord - Splash of 7-up - Served in a barrel over ice with a fruit garnish Yum! :D - Jeff

Archived