Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

2001: A Posting Odyssey

On January 5, 2001 I made my first post at this site, in this forum, in a thread I created called [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000620.html]Welcome Back From The Dead![/url] That was 2,000 posts ago. This is post 2001. What a long, strange trip it's been! ;) I sure have enjoyed spending my time with all of you here. Thanks for making this site my favorite destination on the web! See ya in the threads, :thu: Geoff

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am coming out of temporary retirement to say congrats, Brotha Geoff. 2001 times you've hit send, almost always with helpful, friendly and funny stuff to bring to the table. And "Honorary Moderator"...wow! I, for one, am impressed. Keep on rocking. - Jeff

[b]soundscapestudios[/b], I did mean SSS. I guess it's good that I started my history at this site with a flub. It takes the pressure off, y'know! ;) [b]Jeff[/b], thanks for the compliment. We've missed you around here. BTW, don't let them give you too much grief over at the [url=http://209.216.16.19/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=16&submit=Go]TASCAM GigaStudio/GigaSampler forum[/url] ! :D [b]Tedster[/b], when can I join your "MP Hall of Fame" club? :cool:

[b]RaGe[/b], dang! I thought I was a numbers man. You got it goin' on! [b]Dogfur[/b], I remember that post! Your debut comments at this site offered some good advice on how to deal with manufacturers who employ non-user-friendly "copy protection" methods. Thank you both, and everyone else, for the congratulations!

Archived