Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone ever use Novamusik.com???

Guys, I'm thinking of making a purchase from a website called "novamusik.com" but it's weird: their store hours are pretty much by appointment only. I've called several times during "normal" business hours and I've yet to speak with a real person. So, the "internet credit card scam" alarm in my head went off. I realize that I'm being kinda paranoid and it's probably just a mom and pop-type place, but it'd be nice to get confirmation that this place is for real before I give 'em my C.C. info. Anybody? Thanks! Rog
None more black.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rog, Despite the difficulties getting in contact with anyone there, they do exist, have really good prices and will not run off with your CC#. I bought a Virus, MicrowaveXT and XP30 from them - they're legit. Try and talk with T2 (there are two Tony's that work there), he's very helpful and knowledgable. Cheers, Don

[quote]Originally posted by gunndrum: [b]Rog, Despite the difficulties getting in contact with anyone there, they do exist, have really good prices and will not run off with your CC#. I bought a Virus, MicrowaveXT and XP30 from them - they're legit. Try and talk with T2 (there are two Tony's that work there), he's very helpful and knowledgable. Cheers, Don[/b][/quote]Thanks Don! I really appreciate it. Their product lineup is very interesting...they seem to concentrate on esoterica. I'm trying to get an SPL GoldMike (mic preamp) and I'm finding it's damn-near impossible to locate one domestically. Novamusik say they can get it for me and their price is the best I've seen. I guess I'll just place the order online (since I can't seem to speak with anyone there in person) and then sit home and wait for my new preamp to arrive :) I've been in email contact with Tony Gral...is that the Tony you've dealt with? Thanks again!!!
None more black.

I purchased my Waldorf Q Rack, Access Virus b and Nord Mod DSP-expansion from them. In my experience, a total class act...great communication, great prices, and great service. They will certainly get business from me in the future. 10 out of 10 possible points. :thu:
Go tell someone you love that you love them.

Archived