Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Roll Call - Venerable Society of Platinum Members

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oy screw off mateys! ye platinum member be nuthin to brag ye abouts. its not the size of ye platinum member, but the way ye inflicts the member. er, did ye just thwart thus upon ye naives? dont play with thine member in thee public or thyne pubic areas.

Yes, well. Yesterday I belonged to the lowly fraternity of "[i]Platinum Members"[/i]. I have since ascended to loftier plane of existence. In the future, please refer to me as: [b]The Grand High Exalted Mystic Thinking Mr. KHAN [/b] Oh yeah. don't call me, I'll call you. Probably not.
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by coaster: [b]oy screw off mateys! ye platinum member be nuthin to brag ye abouts. its not the size of ye platinum member, but the way ye inflicts the member. er, did ye just thwart thus upon ye naives? dont play with thine member in thee public or thyne pubic areas.[/b][/quote]HEY CAN"T YOU READ?? PRIVATE CLUB!!

what's up, Platinums? hey, check this out: [b]KHAN[/b] 21st Century Genetically Engineered Renaissance man Member # 846 i see: [b]KHAN 21st Century G[/b]enetically [b]E[/b]ngineered [b]R[/b]enaissance man [b]M[/b]ember # 846 21st Century GERM? what does that mean?

:cool: Rod :cool: Present I like Khan's title better.. LMAO!! how did you get that?

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

[quote]Originally posted by wager47: [b] i see: [b]KHAN 21st Century G[/b]enetically [b]E[/b]ngineered [b]R[/b]enaissance man [b]M[/b]ember # 846 21st Century GERM? what does that mean?[/b][/quote]:D :D :D :D :o :o :o :o
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

[quote]Originally posted by Curve Dominant: [b]I will ask you again: Who was the [b]only[/b] Hall-Of-Famer to have no hits for an entire season? Hint: it wasn't The Curve. E[/b][/quote]Hmmm... it had to be a pitcher. I'm totally guessing here... Sandy Kofax? Sorry for "crashing" the Platinum party... but it's not like I was the first. :p [img]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/contrib/navigator/usa.gif[/img] Phil O'Keefe Sound Sanctuary Recording Riverside CA http://www.ssrstudio.com pokeefe777@ssrstudio.com

Archived