Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ridiculous Demands of Top Acts

Check out these actual documents of the demands of top acts like Creed, Pearl Jam, Puffy, etc... from concert promoters. Very informative and entertaining. [url=http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstage2/backstage2.html]HERE[/url]

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b]Okay...if y'all were famous, what would [i]you[/i]have in your rider???[/b][/quote]Sushi Strippers A Bozo the clown punching bag A marajuana sampler tray GOOD beer, not Hieneken More strippers An isolation tank A room entirely decorated with pictures of Elvis on black velvet A room with a built in GPS reciver Drool buckets for when the strippers have arrived A Serbian translator 4 3/4 cases of "Head and Shoulders"(The shampoo) Did I mention strippers?
I really don't know what to put here.

I like the idea of putting socks & underwear on the rider. If it was me I'd add a pair of sweatpants and a black t-shirt and never have to do laundry on the road again :-) -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

That's freakin' great! My list would be something like this: At least a dozen selections of loose leaf tea At least 2 lava lamps to set "the vibe" Leopard skin leather couch for chillin' Mini bar Disco ball A jar full of green M&M's :thu:

Archived