Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Can anyone identify this "Gimmie One More Chance" country song?

Sorry but my searches are coming up with zero. Can anyone tell me what group put out a song with these words in the hook.... won't you gimmee just one more chance maybe we could make a little romance no reason why you and me can't get it back together like it used to be gimmie, gimmie, gimmie just another try if you can't I'm gonna die give me one more chance give me one more chance Very snappy, country / upbeat gospel-like. "Gimmee just one more chance" is repeated lots, that's the hook... this is a harmony vocal group.

> > > [ Live! ] < < <

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Tedster, is that the one where his wife threatens to leave him if he doesn't stop fishing? I saw him do that on Austin City Limits about a years ago. Funny as hell. -- Rob
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

That's a good tune. Brad has a good sense of humour, I hope he stays around for a while. -- Rob If God didn't want man to eat Tedster, how come he made him out of meat?
I have the mind of a criminal genius.....I keep it in the freezer next to mother.

Hey Duke, I've been going crazy trying to remember this band's name ever since you posted this thread. Finally gave up and asked a friend. :idea: The band was called Exile. They were quite popular in Nashville in the 80's. As much blue-eyed soul as country,they also had a funk hit called "Super Love". Lead singers name was J.P.Pennington. later, Mike

Archived