Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Meet the Osbournes...

fucking brilliant! they'll never run an uncensored version, but i wondered tonight why they don't at least get creative with the bleeps. guitar noises might be too [i]bill & ted[/i], but i'm sure they could come up with something. there are a million possible samples from ozzy recordings to substitute for the bloody bleep. i had started to curb my cursing, but the fucks are sneaking the fuck back into conversations now that i'm watching this show. sorry grandma!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by alphajerk: [b]i loved the trailer for next weeks show about his upcoming concerts. "im supposed to be the fucking prince of darkness... i cant have bubbles everywhere" man, this show kicks ass.[/b][/quote]I just about fell out of my chair when I saw that on the show tonight. Heck, even my WIFE (who is normally much more likely to be offended or uncomfortable around excessive swearing than I am) watches it regularly, and thinks it's a riot. She actually came in and reminded ME that it was on tonight. What we really find funny is that this apparently isn't an act - my stepdaughter Stasi was over visiting Kelly one night, and just before they were going to go out, Ozzy told them "don't drink and drive, and if you have sex, wear a condom" - almost verbatum to the scene they showed on the earlier show. [img]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s2/contrib/navigator/usa.gif[/img] Phil O'Keefe Sound Sanctuary Recording Riverside CA http://www.ssrstudio.com pokeefe777@ssrstudio.com

Their daughter seems reasonably well adjusted, considering the circumstances that she has had to grow up under. But their son? Does anyone else see this guy as a candidate to become a reclusive misfit who builds letter bombs in his bedroom laboratory? He generally seems pretty disillusioned with just about everything. Speaking of the language: I expect the language from Ozzy that I hear, but Sharon seems so much more together. I'm suprised she contributes to it. She's pretty much been the glue in that family over the years; I'd imagine. :freak: :freak:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

No fair - second time we've tried to tune in on Tuesday @ 10:30 on MTV and something else was on. Anybody else have Dish Network, or do I have to call 'em up and ask them about it? :rolleyes: lz [url=http://www.lauriez.com]www.lauriez.com[/url]

I LOVE Ozzy TV!!! I didnt think I would but its just so funny! The family's going to war an the OZ is laying on the couch snoring.....looking like a rock star with his shades on! Couple thoughts-- -Is the wife Sharon missing a screw?? She seemed a lil whacked out throwing shit over the fence because of loud music, and the neighbors seemed very accurate in there analogy of Oz and the kids being cool but Sharon being a witch, and didnt her "Why dont you come by and have a cup of tea" comment seem like an invite to drink arsenic! I dont anyone's mom who'd put her ass in the air and put there kids teddy bear between there legs...Scary! -As mentioned earlier, I do beleive the son is lost in this world.....completely. Fortunatly Oz and the others seem to be adjusted enough to realize this and make him a live at home 30 yr old to keep him in check! -Why does Ozzie walk like C3PO?? And why does he stand still like Frankenstien?? Whats up with his hands shaking and all, are all these a side effect of heroin overuse? Anyone know? -The "vagina doctor" mention did make the daughter blush tremendously, I wonder if Ozzy's instinct's are sharper than we think?!
TROLL . . . ish.

[quote]Originally posted by meccajay: [b] -Is the wife Sharon missing a screw?? She seemed a lil whacked out throwing shit over the fence because of loud music-[/b][/quote]Did you not catch the clock that showed it was[b] 2:15 AM?! [/b]

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

Sharon: [i]“Martha Stewart can lick my scrotum. Do I have a scrotum?” “How much do women pay for knickers?” “His next wack! Whether he uses his right hand or his left.” “We’re not the f*cking Partridge Family!”[/i] Ozzy: [i]“Where’s my Gold Card?” “I look like a effin’ dockside hooker.” “I’m f*cking Ozzy Osbourne, the f*cking Prince of f*cking Darkness!”[/i] Kelly: [i]“Mum, you haven’t cooked for me since I was like six.”[/i] [b]It is a reason to own a television. Absolutely effin’ classic.[/b] :thu:
Go tell someone you love that you love them.

Too bad Alpha - it was very funny! I'm sure someone will pop in and let you know when the reruns are due on. I don't have to worry about the time that it comes on. Whenever it is, my wife comes into the room and turns it on for me and everything else stops. Sessions come to a grinding halt mid - take. :eek: No one's complained yet... Have a bagel - or maybe a large moldy ham - you'll feel better! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
MTV.com has some interesting updates/interviews/articles: [url=http://www.mtv.com/bands/o/osbourne_ozzy/news_feature_032902/index2.jhtml]The Osbournes: Dysfunctional Family Values[/url] [url=http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1453464/20020417/osbourne_ozzy.jhtml?headlines=true]Pippy the Pomeranian dog has been missing for weeks[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
Only 1 episode left for this season...I got a chance to hear this week's episode on the radio as WNEW's Ron & Fez (in NYC) play it live and talk over it. But, check out this article: [url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=799&e=2&cid=797&u=/eo/20020503/en_tv_eo/_quot_osbournes_quot__score__20_million_]"Osbournes" Score $20 Million?[/url]

Thsi show rocks. It's pretty scary watching it realising that Ozzie is probably the most sane person in the household.

IMDB Credit list

President George Washington: "The government of the United States is in no sense founded on the Christian Religion."

President Abraham Lincoln: "The Bible is not my book, nor Christianity my religion."

I've yet to see it.... Then again, I've only managed to see about 4 or 5 complete episodes of "South Park".. Why is it, everytime South Park comes on, it's always a rerun of one of those 5 shows? I hear people talking about all these different episodes... do they actually exist? Does "The Osbournes" really exist?

Guitar Lessons in Augusta Georgia: www.chipmcdonald.com

Eccentric blog: https://chipmcdonaldblog.blogspot.com/

/ "big ass windbag" - Bruce Swedien

I hardly ever watch TV so I always forget when stuff I do want to watch is on. But I did catch one episode of "The Osbournes" a couple of weeks ago. Man, classic stuff! It's like OZZY telling his kids not to stay out all night partying and doing drugs...LOL. He says, "You don't want to get involved in all that... I mean, look at me!" ROFL!! And the daughter saying how difficult it is for the kids at school, how they always get picked on because "nobody can let go of the fact that 20 years ago Dad bit the head off a bat!" Man I was howling... have to catch the reruns if there are any, and if I remember! --Lee

[quote]Originally posted by kudyba: [b] [quote]Originally posted by alphajerk: [b]one show left? what am i going to do on [what night is it on again?][/b][/quote]Thursday's at 10:30 PM...[/b][/quote]i always seem to watch it on tuesdays @ 10:30.

alphajerk

FATcompilation

"if god is truly just, i tremble for the fate of my country" -thomas jefferson

Archived