Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

delete

geez, do you guys rail on the fact that car companies make cars that you dont like too.. or better yet, damn colgate, that no talent piece of crap toothpaste company.. crest is way better.. I bet they never even heard of baking soda... :) Hey, I'm not a fan, and I listen to "real music" too ( whatever that means) All she has done is find a way to make a heel of a lot of money doing what she loves to do. Just like the Beatles, Stones etc... So what if you think it sucks.. I do too, but hell I think she is brilliant to have found the right marketing team to make her dream work.. may we all have as much success. wait a munite, I do pay my mortgage doing what I love, and manage to feed a family and even spend time with them.. I wonder who thinks I'm an asshole who sold out......

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by miroslav: [b]The part that I like best here...is HOW MUCH ATTENTION THAT GIRL GETS...ANYWHERE!!! All you gotta' do is put up a thread with the word "Britney" in it, and everyone has an opinion. [/b][/quote]no argument there, and i do agree that everyone has the right to do whatever they want, paticulary if its their dream. hell, more power to them. hope i can be as lucky however the musician in me [i]does[/i] get offended that she gets called a "professional top-of-the-line musician" cause she looks pretty. i would think it would be odd if i was called one of the world geatest programmers just cause i used to know how to write a batch file in DOS. :D ;) but as long as shes doing what she wants i hope no one stands in her way... but would you all so strongly defend Fred Durst if i attacked him? i think the exact same about him as i do about her but he dosnt seem to get to much defense or respect... and for the record everybody knows she didnt have her boobs done, she just wore push-up bras. she said it in interviews and besides you can tell because their small as hell again. ocassionally.

• 2 weeks later...
What do you expect? Britney is a product (or possibly a by-product) of the Disney Stage School, just take a good look at some of the alumni of that guilded institution: Goofy (dosen't have testicles:confused: );Mickey Mouse (an unnaturally high effeminate voice :eek: ) Donald Duck (serious speech impediment :freak: ). I rest my case.

Archived