Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

delete

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
givin the past few years im not to surprized shes a complete moron. my dogs deserve more respect than her, and all they do is lick and stare. she dosnt know who billy corgan is either (smashing pumpkins) (found that out when they asked how she felt about billy leaving music cause of music like hers. said: who?)

[quote]she dosnt know who billy corgan is either (smashing pumpkins) (found that out when they asked how she felt about billy leaving music cause of music like hers. said: who?)[/quote]Billy who? Oh yeah, that guy...another voice I wish I never had to listen to :) I actually respect my dog more than most people I know.

[quote]Originally posted by David R.: [b]...a computer morph between her and Vanna.[/URL][/b][/quote]Well...isn't Vanna about due to step down off her "Wheel" throne. Shit...is she gooing to be doing it as a senior citizen??? I think Britney would be a perfect replacement...hell she could even do a song/dance number between spins...all Vanna does is smile (I think here mouth is wired that way) :D And...Pat Sajack is gettin' on too...for him...mmmmm...EMINEM!!! YES!!! Britney and Eminem the new hosts of Wheel of (mis-)Fortune... :p

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

[quote]Originally posted by franknputer: [b] [quote]Originally posted by coren5555: [b]my dogs deserve more respect than her, and all they do is lick and stare.[/b][/quote]And this is different from Britney...how? :p [/b][/quote]i didnt say she was [i]different[/i] :D :D :p

I've just got to point out how lame you guys look bashing Brittney, she's a pretty girl who works her ass off at the pop thing...what's wrong with that? I dig Brittney and would really like to have sex with her (uh, I do think my wife would have something to say about that though :D ). What I don't dig is the fact that the music her producers make and her record companies push is so popular...it's a sad indicator of the state of the young consumer today IMO. I really like Brittney though...she can hang with me anytime...I would pay her :D

[quote]Originally posted by coren5555: [b]givin the past few years im not to surprized shes a complete moron. my dogs deserve more respect than her, and all they do is lick and stare. she dosnt know who billy corgan is either (smashing pumpkins) (found that out when they asked how she felt about billy leaving music cause of music like hers. said: who?)[/b][/quote]Oh...who cares if she doesn't now who Yoko, or Linda or...Billy is. I actually give her credit for NOT knowing who Yoko is…wish I could say that. :D Who in her age group really knows any of that shit...or much of anything else for that matter. She is frosting on the cake...NO...she IS the cake....yummm...mmmmm… :p If you are looking to her for something cerebral or expecting some highly evolved musical talents...that's your mistake. She is just a nice looking Tits & Ass package that can also sing and dance a little and she sells Pepsi…and whatever else she wants to…better than any rocket scientist or super-talented artist ever could...and that's what she does extremely well. So don't be envious or jealous...just switch the channel if she bugs you that much. ;)

[quote]Originally posted by Steve LeBlanc: [b]I've just got to point out how lame you guys look bashing Brittney, she's a pretty girl who works her ass off at the pop thing...what's wrong with that?[/b][/quote]Put your libido aside for a moment, Steve :D . The 'problem' is that even though she's a young girl, she's also a big name in the music biz, so I guess you'd assume that she just might know something about the most popular and signifigant pop group of all time. Sure, we'd all like to bone her, but that doesn't make her any less of a ditz :D .

[quote]The 'problem' is that even though she's a young girl, she's also a big name in the music biz, so I guess you'd assume that she just might know something about the most popular and signifigant pop group of all time.[/quote]Well, they're only the most significant to people who grew up hearing their music. I love the Beatles but there are a lot of bands that are more significant to me. So if my son becomes a big name in the music biz, he'll be expected to know who Britney, The Spice Girls, Duran Duran, Janet Jackson, etc. etc. are? Significant pop artists but damn I hope to shelter my son from that poison as much as possible. :D Oh and regardless...my only problem with this thread was the silly bashing of Britney (comparing her to Vanna White, Dogs, etc.)...but I really don't give a shit anyway.

Britney doesn't know who Yoko is? Don't you wish you could say the same? [quote]I guess you'd assume that she just might know something about the most popular and signifigant pop group of all time.[/quote]And that would be to her advantage in what way? Obviously, judging from the posts here, it wouldn't garner her any more respect than she doesn't garner already.

[quote]Originally posted by miroslav: [b]Who in her age group really knows any of that shit...or much of anything else for that matter.[/b][/quote]I am 20, I think that puts me in her age group. I know who Yoko is, and quite a bit else. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

[quote]Originally posted by Dillweed: [b]Sure, we'd all like to bone her, but that doesn't make her any less of a ditz :D .[/b][/quote]Speak for yourself, Dillweed. I don't do airheads. I don't do enhanced chests, either.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Relax, bro. I was just kidding :D . I wouldn't do her either, I'm engaged for crying out loud :cool: . However, I don't think her breast are enhanced. They look pretty normal to me, but then again, I'm no expert :D .

[quote]Originally posted by s.d.finley: [b]Brit got a boob job when she was like 15 or something, approved by her parents!! Someone should ask Brit if she knows who Pasty Cline is.....or Roberta Flack. sdf[/b][/quote]Where did you get that info? 17 Magazine, TV Guide?? Last I heard the boob job was just a rumor. I'll be glad to admit I don't know for sure but unless you have proof it's really wrong to state it as fact on a public BBs.

[quote]Originally posted by Curve Dominant: [b]I think it's a shame that anyone should have to know who Yoko Ono is. One of the tragic things about Lennon getting shot is that the dude didn't polish off Yoko while he was at it. E[/b][/quote]Yeah just after she handed him the money for the job. Everyone knows that, right?

[quote]Originally posted by halljams: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Curve Dominant: [b]I think it's a shame that anyone should have to know who Yoko Ono is. One of the tragic things about Lennon getting shot is that the dude didn't polish off Yoko while he was at it. E[/b][/quote]Yeah just after she handed him the money for the job. Everyone knows that, right?[/b][/quote]Wasn't Magic Alex behind that? :)
In two days, it won't matter.

[quote]Originally posted by halljams: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Curve Dominant: [b]I think it's a shame that anyone should have to know who Yoko Ono is. One of the tragic things about Lennon getting shot is that the dude didn't polish off Yoko while he was at it. E[/b][/quote]Yeah just after she handed him the money for the job. Everyone knows that, right?[/b][/quote]Uh, yeah. And Courtney Love really hired El Duce to bump of Kurt, too. And everyone knows that Dr. Nick wrote all those prescriptions at Priscilla's request. :rolleyes: Did you acidentally leave out the smiley, or did you really mean to say that about someone whose spouse was gunned down before her own eyes? But then again, you should probably ignore my opinion, since it's coming from someone who thinks that 'Fly' is (at least) 10 times the album that 'Imagine' is, that the better of the two Plastic Ono Band albums is the one with Ornette Coleman on it (although they're both pretty great), and that Linda had far more to do with breaking up the Beatles than Yoko did (since it largely came over the dispute of whether Brian Epstein's replacement was going to be an experienced, hard-nosed music industry professional [Alan Klein, an incredibly-successful manager, albeit NOT an example of a fine human being] or an inexperienced Eastman relation) ...

[quote]Originally posted by wager47: [b]"Fly"- that's a Dixie Chicks album, isn't it? or are you referencing Jeff Goldblum? :D [/b][/quote]Nah, different movie ... not even Curtis Mayfield (that would be Super-!) ;)

Briteny Spears,N'sync,Backstreet Boys,Christina Aguillera,Pink,OTown,98degrees,partridge Family,Brady Six whatever.... It makes the kids happy they have fun so more power to them. If radio was a bigger better outlet there would room for other music too. Maybe there would not be so much bashing. Briteny got her boobs done end of story. She looks great, shes no Janet Jackson but who is, oh well just my opinion. dust

Cheers,

La Vida Musica

Copa Capri Recorders

Hollyhood Productions

Let me get this straight - One performer who's not much of a musician hasn't heard of another performer who's not much of a musician. So?? Who ever thought anyone was a Britney Spears fan for her *music*?

[quote]Originally posted by corey: [b]I am 20, I think that puts me in her age group. I know who Yoko is, and quite a bit else. Thanks for the vote of confidence.[/b][/quote]OK...I'm impressed...you know who Yoko is! :p I was tryin' to make a point that "knowing who Yoko is" was not that important...and I was also just teasing "your" generation a bit (we've all been through that)... Britney MAY be 20...but "her generation"...the one that she appeals to...is more like 13 - 17...don't you agree?

The part that I like best here...is HOW MUCH ATTENTION THAT GIRL GETS...ANYWHERE!!! All you gotta' do is put up a thread with the word "Britney" in it, and everyone has an opinion. Though I don't take her "music" seriously...(just like back in the 60's-70's no one took David Cassidy or the Monkees seriously)...I kinda' like Britney...and not just because of her T & A...although...she is a "looker". I think she knows how "unimportant" her "music" is. But, I also think she doesn't care right now in her career...she is having fun and makin' a ton-o-money!!! We'll see what happens when she permanently leaves that "teeny-bopper" image behind and moves on to other things......???

Archived