Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wharfedale PA speakers- opinions?

Hi there, folks! I posted this in the Lowdown, but no real experience there. So I come to you all (though some are the same- hi, folks!). I have a chance to get some Wharfedale PA speakers at a pretty decent price. I was wondering if anyone had any experience or opinions on their PA stuff, not just their home audio gear. Help a brother out? :confused:

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the looks of the products on the website, their PA speakers are all consumer level. As to how good they are on that level, I can't say. The higher end speakers have all the right features, but what they sound like you'll have to find out for yourself.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Wharfedale has made some nice sounding home speaker systems over the years, often very musical/flattering (to my ears, anyhow) but I'm afraid I have no experience with their 'pro' lines.

The local audio source here sells 'em as their budget line, and they tell me that they're really not bad for their price range. (They told me this as I was pricing out EAW stuff, so I don't think they were bullshitting me.) Like most things, I suspect you get what you pay for. Still, might be worth checking out if it fits your needs.

Archived