Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Has anyone seen...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows:

No, but it's supposed to good, right?

I loved it. I loved the message. Check it out when you get a chance.

Originally posted by Angelo Clematide:

Thanks Jeff !!!

:confused:

I'm out...

With Respect & Honor,

Magic

"If we don't stand together, we'll fall apart... One Planet, One Tribe" -Magic

Unified Tribe

Magic Muzik Productions, Inc.

Juice & Jam

KAZI 88.7 FM

sorry Magic Mendez,

i was on your website and read about the lost of Magic Starr Mendez, and thought it was you, but Jeff wrote me a PM, where he told me it can't be you, so i erased my post who missed the point.

SORRY !!! ---->go on!

The music is fantastic on your site !!!

I Love It !!!

-Peace, Love, and Potahhhhto

Yes, Jeff is right. I'm still here in this world with all of you :) . When I complete my time here in this world.., I hope that there's another forum like this one in the next diminsion.., otherwise, I'll be posting from afar ;) .

Thank you for visiting my website Angelo ;) . It means a lot. I'm out...

With Respect & Honor,

Magic

Unified Tribe

Juice & Jam

KAZI 88.7 FM

Yes sir Ted. "Crash" is a movie. And an EXCELLENT one I might add ;) . When you have a chance, you must check out this movie. The message is powerful. Here's a link to the trailer: Crash movie trailer

I'm out...

With Respect & Honor,

Magic

Unified Tribe

Juice & Jam

KAZI 88.7 FM

Originally posted by Magic Mendez:

Yes sir Ted. "Crash" is a movie. And an EXCELLENT one I might add ;) . When you have a chance, you must check out this movie. The message is powerful. Here's a link to the trailer: Crash movie trailer

I'm out...

With Respect & Honor,

Magic

Hey, yeah, come to think of it, I remember seeing the TV ad for that. Sounds like a good cast, good story. I don't get to the theater much...but if I don't catch it there, I'll certainly rent it.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

My understanding is that it's about a car accident, and the stories of the otherwise unrelated people involved. If so, there was a Spanish-language film out called "Amores Perros" a few years back with a similar premise. I wonder to what degree this new movie might be a re-tread. Seems like Hollywood has been doing an awful lot of borrowing lately...
None more black.

Originally posted by rog951:

My understanding is that it's about a car accident, and the stories of the otherwise unrelated people involved.

Naw, my brother. It's about much more than THAT :) . It INVOLVES a car "Crash".., but that's a MINIMAL part of the story.

BTW.., I know what you mean about hollywood "Borrowing" :rolleyes: . There's more "Borrowing" going on in Hollywood than there is "Creating". It seems that originality is down to a minimal.., IMHO ;) .

Originally posted by Angelo Clematide:

"Crash"

----->seems to be a very exotic story! Doesn't play in this culture over here. I may buy the english DVD when available. Have the feeling i don't like it too much, probably would remind me of LA...

I don't know that I would classify "crash" as EXOTIC per say.., but it will DEFINITELY remind you of LA.., and most, if not all, OTHER cities in this counrty :( . It's kind of sad when you think about it. Art imitates life.., and LIFE, in turn, imitates art.

Angelo Clematide ALSO wrote:

The music of Magic Mendez is hot !!!

Thank you for listening, my friend :) . Here's 2 more tunes that are not on the site yet. They are going on our new CD. The first one is a re-make of a "Classic" 70's tune. The SECOND one, is an original. I hope you enjoy them :) ...

Song #1

Song #2

I'm out...

Always With Respect & Honor,

Magic

Unified Tribe

Juice & Jam

KAZI 88.7 FM

Originally posted by the stranger:

Seems like I remember something along these lines a good while back. Seems like it had James Spader. I could be wrong...anyone remember this one?

I remember the movie you're talking about Stranger. But naw.., they are as different as night and day. The one with "James Spader" and "Holly Hunter"is about people having sex during a car crash.., and ENJOYING it :eek:WTF? The only similarity is in the name.., "Crash" http://www.websmileys.com/sm/happy/044.gif.

I'm out...

With Respect & Honor,

Magic

Unified Tribe

Juice & Jam

KAZI 88.7 FM

Archived