Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I am composer, looking for classical pianists to work with me,

I am composer, looking for classical pianists to work with me,

playing my music in recitals or playing privtely giving me back comments. I can send in PDF.

I am also wrote 4 Songs that can sell millions of copies and I want revise with a good Lyrical composer, and I need help to promote it.

My music is already here:

http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/guisong (playback the scores)and http://www.copy-us.com/?composer=schroeter&lang=en (download in pdf)

Thank you

Guilherme Schroeter

Composer Pianist

guisongs@brturbo.com.br

http://members.sibeliusmusic.com/guisong

http://www.copy-us.com/?composer=schroeter&lang=en

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by Super 8:

Originally posted by Tedster:

Wow, Rachmaninoff posts here! I thought you were dead!!! :D

He's not dead....he's just resting.
A 'measured' approach, to be sure.
I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

Originally posted by Angelo Clematide:

:D

poor Guilherme Schroeter...

and what about: "I am also wrote 4 Songs that can sell millions of copies"

where are they?

So what? I wrote millions of songs that can sell FOUR copies! So THERE!
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Actually folks, this guy has several pages of scores up on his site. I followed the copy-us link in his signature line.

Rach\'s music scores

Maybe he's not such a spammer and just needs a few lessons in forum etiquette. I noticed he posted over in Collaborators Corner, maybe he'll connect with someone over there. Click on the sample score to bring up the full score.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Come on Ani, He pasted the same spam on nearly every thread here with only one variation.

I personally didn't hear any of his stuff because I didn't want to take the time to filter through the multitude links to purchase his music.

[edit for a thought]Don't you suppose, were he serious, he would have just linked to the song he wanted collaboration on, instead of what he did? It's obvious he knows how to place links.[/edit for a thought]

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Awe shucks Dak, I was just feeling compassionate today and thought I'd give the poor fella the benefit of the doubt. ;) I didn't have to pay anything for the music score, but curiosity led me to check it out this morning.

I'm not a classical pianist, just a play-by-ear-with-a-bit-of-theory behind me kitten, the music looks complex and might actually sound good with a real piano player. :P which I am not, I use synthesizers.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Ani,

from the website "copy-us":

Following composers published music with us:

Edvard Grieg

Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach

Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy

Nikolaj A. Rimski-Korsakov

otherwise the site seems to make sense. But as a producer, before i would decide to record a composition i never heard before, from a unknown composer, i expect a bit more comfortable information, and i print for sure no pdf to play it...

-Peace, Love, and Potahhhhto

Hello. This is the mighty Blackpig here once again to divest himself of his brilliance. I am not a composer. Mrs. Blackpig, having taken note of my nightly flatulent emmissions, has decided thus. I have now been classified in her lexicon of nuisance aromatics as a decomposer. All who wish to join me in my in my decompositions are most welcome. I will have you all know that I will in future be regarded as the first of the great decomposeurs (correct spelling) of the new aluminium or whatever. Oh the sweet smell of success.... :freak:

Archived