Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The confidential August cover and new change in direction was leaked. I was hoping to get a chance to explain this to y'all, but obviously, it's too late. On the other hand, the good news is I'll be contributing a greater percentage of the articles. My first piece is called "Art of Recording: Using Subsonics for Crowd Control." I will also be doing a Power App Alley called "Creating Propaganda Movies with Acid 6.0"

Originally posted by Anderton:

The confidential August cover and new change in direction was leaked. I was hoping to get a chance to explain this to y'all, but obviously, it's too late. On the other hand, the good news is I'll be contributing a greater percentage of the articles. My first piece is called "Art of Recording: Using Subsonics for Crowd Control." I will also be doing a Power App Alley called "Creating Propaganda Movies with Acid 6.0"

ROTFLMFAO....

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Too funny Craig!

You certainly qualify for induction into the Evil Genius Hall of Fame - http://www.bovil.com/gallery/HOF :evil::D

:D

I liked the part where it says "They're calling you an up and coming mad scientist", and the guy replies "I prefer the term 'sanity challenged' scientist". :D

I may be "sanity challenged" at times, but I don't know about the "up and coming" bit. ;)

Craig, it's a good thing the news about the article I wrote for that issue "Subliminal messages for fun, profit and world domination - they're not just for metal bands anymore" didn't leak out yet. ;)

6.0 is already out?!

And subsonic crowd control is some scary stuff. From what I understand, the government started researching this sort of thing in the 50's. Imagine what they might have achieved in 50 years.

:eek:

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

"Subliminal messages for fun, profit and world domination - they're not just for metal bands anymore"...

---

And from what I understand, subliminalism has been shown to only have short term effects. It's the constant bombardment of repeated messages that can affect long term memory. Just imagine what those commercials are doing to our children. :eek:

And from what I understand, brown trousers are some dangerous stuff! Just imagine what that does to your

reputation! :eek:

Are they corduroy?

This hits just a little too close to home for comfort. And no, I'm probably NOT going to explain... :o:(

Archived