Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

If it looks like a duck, talks a duck, and walks like a duck....what is it?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try hitting one with an oar, Botch. See what happens to your boat next. ;)

Actually, it's sharks that usually provoke a response from dolphins. They'll swim around the shark, butting it with their bodies until it swims away.

But don't forget, they may be friendly, but dolphins have a rather large mouth with teeth.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

mmmmm dolphin sandwich...with some mayo and relish...

...oops wrong thread...

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

wait, I think this sandwich neads some duck sauce...

Seriously, what the f*ck with the candles? Where does this candle impulse come from, and in what other profession does it get expressed?

-steve albini

Duck can taste pretty good, if it's done right. A nice duck l'orange in a good French restaurant can be a lovely meal.

I wonder what kind of wine does with duck? One would think white, with the duck being a bird and all, but I think you'd be better off with a pinot noir, perhaps.

- Jeff

Shirah goes quite nicely with duck...

-steve albini

It was really gamey and stringy / tough...

-steve albini

Duck can taste pretty good, if it's done right. A nice duck l'orange in a good French restaurant can be a lovely meal.

Peking Duck is also excellent when properly prepared. I like wild duck, and we always ate what we killed when we'd go duck hunting... but domestic duck, well, maybe it's tasty, but I always think of the smell from the duck farm off of the 605 freeway, and it kind of ruins it for me. ;)

think of the smell from the duck farm off of the 605 freeway

Oh man why'd you bring that up?! There goes my lunch...

-steve albini

BTW Wewus, your failure to provide ALL the data - IOW "stinks like a duck" - is another reason why you'll never become a moderator.

Again, have a nice day. :wave:http://foxtick.com/foxboard/images/smiles/Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

Originally posted by Jeff Da Weasel:

I wonder what kind of wine does with duck? One would think white, with the duck being a bird and all, but I think you'd be better off with a pinot noir, perhaps.

- Jeff

Champaigne. Trust me on this. :thu:

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Archived