Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Shall we say Happy 23,000 to Tedster?

Doesn't that boggle the mind? I'm the fifth-leading loser- er, poster in this joint, and still I pale in comparison to the Master of Postery. I bow to your posting prowess, your gift of gab, your prolific publishing, and your commendable correspondence.

All hail our mighty leader. :thu:

- Jeff

P.S. I'm slightly early, but I figure he'll burn through anoter 50 posts before most people read this. :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jeff Da Weasel:

Doesn't that boggle the mind? The Master of Postery.

I sometimes think he got a head start by being the first member here before the forum was created,and copy&pasted a few thousand posts machinegun style to start things off,but in reality he's the Master of Postery!!! :thu:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

After my 1 year "anniversary" here, I had exactly 365 posts, which I found funny. Man have I slowed down!

Congrats, Tedster on your true verbosity!

"If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table."

-Mitch Hedberg

Heavens to Murgatroid! 23,000? Really? I'm getting close?

What's weird is that I think a lot of you all post way more than I do...and yet, my post count keeps growing by leaps and bounds.

I think perhaps some is the amount of forums one posts on. If, say, one only posts on Craig's forum (NTTAWWT)...they're not going to have as many as if they post on quite a few. But, I don't really do that either, just a couple, mainly.

But, I've been trying to get someone to delete my post count, because it's irrelevant.

Well, perhaps it IS relevant...in that it is a measure of your kindness in putting up with me!

The people of these forums rUlE!

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Good one, Phait! :D

Yeah, I guess I am the Post king. Matter of fact, I'm gonna wolf down a bowl of "Honey Bunches of Oats" right now...

http://www.fbnr.com/images/Logo_gifs/Low_Res/oPost.low.gif

This is getting embarrassing Ted. Don't you have a life, don't you have a family, shouldn't you be doing something else besides hanging out here every waking moment? I suggest you take a little break, say come back about this time next year.

I'm The Avis Rent A Car of posters, I try harder!

Originally posted by gitfidler:

And after all this you still make sense!

:cry: Where have I failed???

:D

Wewus, I went away for almost three weeks and you STILL didn't catch up, bro!! I was TRYING to give you a bit of a handicap, y'know...

:D

Wewus just wants you to stop for six months so he can catch up. ;) It's never gonna happen Wewus. :P However, if you keep slacking, I'm going to wind up with the #2 position, and me having more posts than you hasn't happened since we were both back in the four figure range. ;)

Ted Hoffman got his start playing in rock and roll bands in Port Huron, Michigan. After moving to Florida in 1987 to finish a degree in Meteorology from FSU, Ted spent five years in Alaska. His job took him to Kansas City in 1995, where he still lives.
Ted's got a life ???? :freak:

Congrats Tedster!

This place would not be the same without your presence. :thu:

PS

Google for "tedster"! :D

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

Originally posted by Mats Olsson.:

PS

Google for "tedster"! :D

Huh uh! Last time I did that there were so many hits my computer locked up for two days.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Ted Hoffman got his start playing in rock and roll bands in Port Huron, Michigan. After moving to Florida in 1987 to finish a degree in Meteorology from FSU, Ted spent five years in Alaska. His job took him to Kansas City in 1995, where he still lives, posting away at the Musicplayer website like a drunken monkey.
Congrats, Ted!

I still have a Tedster-post quotient of 2.49, but this whole, post-ranking stuff Phil, Wewus, Nursers and others have spoken of makes me wonder where my 9245 rank. :confused:

How many people are in 5 figures? I can think of only Ted, Wewus, Phil, Lee (Flier), Mats, Gus and Jeff (the Weasel)

Who else?

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived