Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Pulsar Cables..anybody try them ??...

I ordered a couple of the Pulsar snake cables for my new 1010 sound card, advertised on the banner on the right hand side of these forums. They look like a good buy with a 10 year warranty, and will certainly clean up the wiring I currently have. It looks like a spaghetti factory blew up.

Their prices seem to be very reasonable, and they seem to be of okay quality.. So we'll see.

Living' in the shadow,

of someone else's dream....

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright !! I ordered the cables Wednesday night and received them today, Saturday !! They look good enough to do the intended job !! :thu:

So I'll get my wiring done this weekend, so all I have to do is drop in the 1010 when it gets here. :cool:

Living' in the shadow,

Well I got the 8 channel snake cables all installed, labeled, and tested, no problems to report !!

I seperated them all into stereo pairs, twisted each pair and labeled them by pairs, then also by channel number. I plugged them all into the Mackie, and ran a sound check thru each line and they all worked fine.

I also installed a couple of balanced lines to go from the 1010 card to my Tubessence Pre-Amp/Rane Compressor combo for mic recordings. So I'll have two channels for mics, and 8 channels off the Mackie, for a total of 10 recordable channels. 8 thru the 1010, and two thru the 2496 soundcards.

The 1010 will be synced to the 2496 thru a 75 ohm cable thru the S/PDIF connectors.

This is gonna rock !!

Living' in the shadow,

Archived