Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

how low would you sink for money? very scary

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evolution eliminates the weakest. I hope he bleeds to death. There's never enough chlorine in the gene pool.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

too bad he is NOT a 100% healthy person... you know... if he was a "normal walking person"... it could sell... he does not need his feet anyway... By the way, hoy do you got that link, D Gauss ?? Sooo freaky...

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

[quote]Originally posted by d gauss: [b]boggles the mind... all i keep thinking of is that scene in "misery" with james caan's feet and the sledge hammer....ouch![/b][/quote] Actually, your analogy is closer than you think. In Stephen King's book, the nurse actually cuts amputates his foot, and then sows it back on. I guess the scene they showed in the movie was a bit more dramatic. ??? Maybe the dude did read the book... boggles the mind neverthless.

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

It definitely is disturbing. I wonder what options he considered before going with this route. I mean, the prosthetics must be pretty pricey for him to consider such a method, right? Or maybe he's just disturbed. who knows?
meh

[quote]Originally posted by GusTraX: [b] By the way, hoy do you got that link, D Gauss ?? Sooo freaky...[/b][/quote] they did a story on the news radio station. weird thing is he probably qualifies for government aid to pay for his new limbs, so why muti;ate yourself? i bet his mom and dad are really proud of him.... (james brown's "get on the good foot" plays in the background).... -d. gauss

Ugh! I thought this was gonna be something like "would you play in a Holliday Inn cover band?" or something. Anyway that's as low as I would go, I've already done that though so I guess I don't want to repeat the torture. ------------------ Mac Bowne G-Clef Acoustics Ltd. Osaka, Japan My Music: [url=http://www.javamusic.com/freedomland]www.javamusic.com/freedomland[/url] This message has been edited by gtrmac@hotmail.com on 08-15-2001 at 09:32 AM

Mac Bowne

G-Clef Acoustics Ltd.

Osaka, Japan

Archived