Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I love you people, and...

...I love this forum. I'm not being facetious. I figured I'd just let you know. Sometimes lately I've a little stressed out and not feeling too good. Some of you know why. But at least I can read some interesting posts from real humans and interact here, and feel a little calmer, feel a little better after doing so.

I feel pretty good right now. So thank you. :thu:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< can read some interesting posts from real humans and interact here, and feel a little calmer, feel a little better after doing so. >>

Turnabout is fair play, Ken! BTW my wife and daughter really enjoyed meeting you in LA last time. We'll have to do that again sometime.

Will you be at NAMM?

Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows:

...I love this forum. I'm not being facetious. I figured I'd just let you know. Sometimes lately I've a little stressed out and not feeling too good. Some of you know why. But at least I can read some interesting posts from real humans and interact here, and feel a little calmer, feel a little better after doing so.

I feel pretty good right now. So thank you. :thu:

Ken, you've been at the bottle again, haven't you.....

Go to bed. :D

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

LOVE?

I thought it was clear we were just having fun. Im really not ready for such a heavy committment.

I need some space.

Next, I suppose you want us to meet your parents.

How shall I expain this to my wife?

:D:D

Sorry for poking fun at your heartfelt post-

I just couldnt resist.

On those rare occasions when you feel so connected in this way it is really a very nice thing.

Check out some tunes here:

http://www.garageband.com/artist/KenFava

I absoluely love this.....

Ken, you are a gasser!(There I go again!)

To everyone on this thing! -->You are the kind of folks I love to be with! Our motto around here should be - "Kind folks helping each other to make elegant MUSIC!(Recordings)" Does that say it, or what?

Love to you all.....

Bruce Swedien

To everyone on this thing! -->You are the kind of folks I love to be with! Our motto around here should be - "Kind folks helping each other to make elegant MUSIC!(Recordings)" Does that say it, or what?

Love to you all.....

Bruce Swedien

Craig: Yes, it appears like I'll be at NAMM!!

Tedster: Yup, it's always been that relationship thing for the past six months. But it's going a little better now, although I think it's gonna still take time. But I'm feelin' a little better these past couple of weeks!

Kendrix & LawrenceF: It's all about fun. And don't worry, I won't grab your ass. Much. :D

Everyone else: Thanks!! :thu:

Originally posted by Super 8:

Ken, you've been at the bottle again, haven't you.....

Go to bed. :D [/QB]

Ahhhhh, achhhhually, nooooooo, aaaahm jusssssht feelin' like esshhhhhpressshin' mahshelf....

:D

Nahhh...if he were REALLY drunk, he'd be two inches from our face, spitting at us and breathing on us, repeating himself over and over telling us how much our band rocks.

YOU GUYSSHHH RAWK!

Uh, (wiping spit from eye) thanks,

NO MAN...SERIOUSLY, YOU GUYSHH RAWK!!!

Glad you enjoyed the show, er, 'scuse me, I've got..

YOU DON'T UNDERSSHHTAND...I USED TO BE A ROADIE FOR BLACK SABBATH...AND YOU GUYSSSHHH RAWKKK...

(Editor's note: Every drunk was a roadie for Black Sabbath at one point. They had like 50,000 different roadies, and despite the fact that they were a British band, all of their former roadies live scattered across the various bars in the States, drinking heavily.)

Er...uhh...thanks, (pulling away...only to be headed off by the drunk)

I'M NOT SHITTIN', YOU GUYSSHHH RAWK...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by deanmass:

Ken, you KNOW my first response thing was a joke, right??

You are awesome. I especially liked your fund raiser for your friend. I do not know many people who have done stuff like that.

Yeah, I thought it was funny! And thank you. And thank you also, Lee.

Originally posted by Tedster:

[QB

(Editor's note: Every drunk was a roadie for Black Sabbath at one point. They had like 50,000 different roadies, and despite the fact that they were a British band, all of their former roadies live scattered across the various bars in the States, drinking heavily.)

[/QB]

Have you ever gigged in southern Illinois? Everywhere we played, someone knew 'Head East.' They either roadied for em or they practiced in their garage or one of em dated their sister or something. Same principal Ted. ;) Oh yeah, they all requested that 'Never been any Reason' song too.

Ken, hang in, we're all here for you and all of our ilk. :thu:

Originally posted by lakeside studios:

Hi Ken! Love ya! You are most definitely On The Bus.

Hey Ted - I was a drunk, and a roadie, but I never worked for Black Sabbath. Thank God. :)

See, there, though, you're British...so you were a roadie for Head East. :D:D:D Or Skynyrd. HAHAHAHAHA...

Yeah, DC, I think one of the "Head East" guys might have ended up in Michigan, because there are stories there, too.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Bruce Swedien:

Love to you all.....

Bruce Swedien

Bruce, I bet you never thought you'd get hooked on this place now didja?

...two inches from our face, spitting at us and breathing on us, repeating himself over and over telling us how much our band rocks.

I felt the love at last night's gig. That wasn't you now was it Ken?

This place is the best!

Archived