Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So much for a vacation....

I'm finally back from my Holidays from the University - I trust that all is well around here? Good. Now I need a holiday from my holidays....

90% of my Christmas vacation was spent in the studio downtown mixing a "Live" concert that's going to be on TV sometime in the next month. I only finished the mixing yesterday. 24 full songs - with in-between banter, averaging 22 tracks per song. I'm wiped from it.

And to top it all off, I woke up with a sinus thingy this morning. I'm none too happy about that. Although, better today than 2 days ago, when I was still testies deep into mixing. :D

Some good fun, though!!! I loved it!!! It was nice to do some real studio work for a change :thu:

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa...that's a lot of reading! :eek: I don't think I'll have time to go through it all today. But I'll give it my best effort when I get the time!

Cheers!

Spencer

This is one of the best concepts to ever come out of these Forums - helping humanity!!!

As soon as I can, I'm DL'ing that MP3. Then e-mailing all of my friends to do the same....

Cheers!

Spencer

BTW Base, Thanks and Happy New Year right back at ya! :thu:

Archived