Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Face of Friendship Website is now up!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BAND AID EAT YOUR FRICKIN' HEART OUT!!!!!!!!

Guys, that is excellent!!!!! Big kudo's all round!!! Sorry my donation wasn't much, I really am penniless after Christmas, but I will send more after payday!!!!!!!!

Seriously hoping it makes some big bucks...!

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:asWeFebGQNEJ:cfa-www.harvard.edu/~mphelps/images/spam.JPG

Just kidding.

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

Originally posted by Base:

BAND AID EAT YOUR FRICKIN' HEART OUT!!!!!!!!

Guys, that is excellent!!!!! Big kudo's all round!!! Sorry my donation wasn't much, I really am penniless after Christmas, but I will send more after payday!!!!!!!!

Seriously hoping it makes some big bucks...!

Thanks Base, glad you liked it :thu:

I'm bumping this back up as i think some people may have missed this thread....

I have to say, the response of MP just dontating is humbling!

You guys have really made this a worthwhile thing for all that have been involved.

Thank you so much for dontaing your pennies via FOF and Our work will continue as this is for the long term aswell and not just for the immediate future of those who need help.

I think we are all dedicated enough to spend time writing and and maintaining FOF and song No2 is due on the site at the end of this week so please do visit us son.

Guys

I wanted to tell you the total raised so far is now £266.20 GBP so thats $498.646 USD.

I have transfered all the money into my account and this will take 5-7 days to clear into the account and then I will pay this over by card to the DEC.

I have tried to no avail contacted the DEC re paying it in via PP to them but i have had no answer so far s I am backing myself up here to let you know what is happening with the money and where it is step by step.

As soon as its recieved into my account, I will pay it via Visa Electron to the DEC over the phone or via their form on our website and then I will provide the reciept here for you all to see.

I certainly dont want anyone be it here on MP or anywhere else thinking we are scamming and all of our affairs here (bar loggin details to the PP acc or my acc for that matter [big Grin] ) are open for people to see if they so wish.

I will let you all know once i have cleared funds and also the minute I hand of the donations from FOF to the DEC.

Is this ok with you guys?

signed: Sharmin Hall www.funkmanagementuk.com and ask for my address if you need to confirm who I am or where I am.

(just so you know who I am via any outside source)

Oh and I have told Nursers and he can back it up as he has all the loggin details for the PP acc and details of my person bank acc that the money is going into just so theres a overlooker and someone to backup on all money matters.

We cant be accused of being shitheads at least as all the affairs of FOF are open for people sto see.

I just sent a note to the Carvin BBS asking them to post a link.

Don't know if they will but at least they now know about it.

They took down their "Lounge" which would have been the place for me to post but since there is now no general thread available I thought it best to ask them to post the information.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Archived