Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

automation lost while migrating from PA9 to SONAR

I've just upgraded from ProAudio 9 to SONAR and while opening a project initially recorded in PA9, I noticed that all my automated mix was no longer working, which is a bit scary since I am not really prepared to redo the mix from scratch.... :( I am using the studiomix controller in conjunction with the sofware. Please help... Thanks Alex [ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: AliAlexandre ]

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by AliAlexandre: [b]I've just upgraded from ProAudio 9 to SONAR and while opening a project initially recorded in PA9, I noticed that all my automated mix was no longer working, which is a bit scary since I am not really prepared to redo the mix from scratch.... :( I am using the studiomix controller in conjunction with the sofware. Please help... Thanks Alex [/b][/quote] Have you considered finishing the mix in PA9, then using SONAR for new projects? -david abraham [ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: David Abraham Fenton ]

Well that is an option, however the problem is that I have uninstalled PA9.... and would therefore prefer to work without, but of course it this is the only solution I will have to reinstall it... [ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: AliAlexandre ]

[quote]Originally posted by AliAlexandre: [b]Well that is an option, however the probelm is that I have uninstalled PA9.... and would therefore prefer to work without, but of course it this is the only solution I will have to reinstal it...[/b][/quote] save yourself the stress. PA9 and SONAR can co-exist on the same machine. Finish PA9 songs in PA9 and start new projects in SONAR (and as Dylan mentioned make sure you get the latest patch. It's currently at 1.3.1) -david abraham

Archived